Dear Grandma Mary.

Banks, Oregon
Dear Grandma Mary. I don't know why I haven't wrote to you before. I know you can read my words right here, just like you could, if you were sitting here right next to me. Where do I even start. I think it's been 20 years since you went to heaven, it's something I never thought would happen, when I was a kid I thought you would still be here when I was in my 50's, even when you got sick. I always thought you would get better again, just like you always did before. One thing that helps me though, is I always picture you as an angel helping people, like Tess and, Monica from touched by an angel or Johnathon and, Mark from highway to heaven, it also helped the few dreams I have had where I got to go see you at the age I am now. I often wonder if God really let me go to heaven briefly to see you and, I know you already know this, but I still wonder, if I went to one of your old houses would you be there, would you answer the phone if I called your old number, you know me I have always had quite the imagination. I still do. I believe faith can move mountains. Goodnight I love you until I see you again, it won't be this long until I write you next time and, tell Ancient one and, Grandpa I love them too. I can picture you all up there playing cards now.
I'm sure that Gramma Mary is much closer then you think she is TR, I'm sure that she's with you each and every day. What a beautiful letter.
Thanks and, I am sure she is too :)
@TRBRocks420 Knowing how kind and sensitive you are, I think that she raised a very tender and loving family.
@Juliaacv Thank you and, yes she taught me well.
This is very touching and beautiful TR. It brought a tear to my eye. You were so close to Grandma weren't you? And your heart is a strong one.
Thank you my friend and, yes my Grandma was my best friend.
@TRBRocks420 Welcome TR..you will see her again one day.
That's a lovely letter
Thank you.
Very heartfelt and touching.
Thank you my friend.
@skydream (1159)
• Agate, Colorado
Honestly, you have a really good way with words, it'd be cool to see you writing stories again and going further with that you're really good at it. This was sweet
Thank you my friend and, I am doing what I love right here at mylot, but yes I should write stories again.
@CRK109 (14465)
What a beautiful letter. I know she's watching over you and proud as punch!
Thank you my friend.
@JustBhem (37089)
• Davao, Philippines
With these thoughts raging in your writing, I can tell you miss her a lot. And wherever she is right now, she surely misses you as well.
Thank you. I believe she is my guardian angel now.
I am sure everyone in heaven is having fun playing card games and doing what they love.
Me too my friend, it's that place where every dream really comes true and, nothing bad ever happens to anyone again.
Your grandma and grandpa are now your angels watching over you, my friend.
Thank you my friend I know :)
Ok now i am crying, if i know anything i know Grandma loves and misses you as much as you love and miss her, i know you we're her favorite and it never upset me like it did jackie, i miss Grandma to but i know i never got to have that same bond with her that you did..... love ya bro
Makes me tear up just reading it and, love you too, her and, Jackie had issues sometimes, mostly just cause Jackie was a little more wild and, hyper than me. But she loved everyone.