Big Boom And Shakes.....

Pamplona, Spain
Bit of a drastic start to the day today. Was shaking off this mood of "I don´t know what" feeling and along came this big boom from underground somewhere. It goes off as a big bang and shakes the entire house and the Shutters bend outwards with the noise. They really do they go into a kind of shape as if a very strong hand is pushing them from the inside outwardly a concave shape is how I would describe it. Shaking of these feelings now with nice relaxing music as when this happens its really scary and you never know what is going to happen next. Its happened before quite a bit so I am sort of used to it yet not used to it. Always takes you by surprise too. Shaking of feelings of the depression I can hear in the voice of someone I know quite bad today but it will all disperse as the day goes by. This is another flower I found in the Garden it cheered me up to find it. I hope you can feel the Sunshine in the image and sending it out to everyone. Image is my own as most of them are. Took it a few days ago in the back Garden. Very rare for wild poppies to grow right here.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I am sorry that scared you Lovings. Do you know what it was yet? And oh yes, believe me on this one..that depression is nasty, I know it. We just can go day by day ...lovely flower you have there.
• Pamplona, Spain
Not scared now. We reckon that its a small Earth tremor as its coming from underground. Depression is in someone else close to me and I can`t help them no matter how I try. Flower is to give sunshine to everyone that reads this including you.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@lovinangelsinstead21 Oh I see Lovings you don't have the depression then? Yes a small tremor perhaps. Hope it stays a tremor then. Yes I know full well about depression.
• Pamplona, Spain
@TiarasOceanView I hope that it does not repeat either in a long long time. No I don´t have depression but I can get down for the person who does have it. You can say what you like and it won´t make a bit of difference to them will it?
@Micmac (6746)
Oh my, that is a scary incident. I can imagine the fright of the loud sound that shakes your house. I would cringe in fear. The flower will certainly bring solace in times of distress.
• Pamplona, Spain
Yes it does and it happened again yesterday. Living on an active fault line is the cause of I think. No one ever mentions this but it happens on a regular basis.
@Micmac (6746)
@lovinangelsinstead21 That is worse than I thought since you are living with this big boom sound constantly. That is surely nerve wrecking and terrifying.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Micmac It is scary but you get kind of used to it except when it makes you jump.
@PatZAnthony (11730)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Hope it is a calm day there now without any surprise booms or shakes @lovinangelsinstead21
• Pamplona, Spain
Me too its really scary when it does do it. You have to be here to feel like Godzilla is walking past your window sort of thump, boom and bang noise. Geologists say that they are earth tremors as we are on an active fault line.
@PatZAnthony (11730)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
@lovinangelsinstead21 Living on a fault line must keep things interesting.
• Pamplona, Spain
@PatZAnthony It can be really scary as there is no warning about this. Like I said a heavyweight Godzilla walking past your window would be a great description.
@bluesa (11791)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@lovinangelsinstead21 , do you know what caused it? Sorry you got a fright. We get sudden earth tremors here and they surprise me each time things start shaking and walls start creaking. That's a beautiful wild poppy! Have a great Friday!
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you. We get them of couse when we least expect it. It happens when no one is in the house and I am on my own. So I say to it "Knock that off", just to say something.
@bluesa (11791)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@lovinangelsinstead21 , yes, instances like that also have me talking out loud to myself!
• Pamplona, Spain
@bluesa I had to say something. Could not just stand there without doing something.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
It has to be an eerie feeling when that happens. Do you get them often? I know usually you don't know they are going to happen so what do you do when you do feel one?
• Pamplona, Spain
I feel a bit shaken but then it seems its only normal here and for some reason no one seems to be much bothered either. Most of them do not live here during the week so that is probably why they are just not bothered.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@lovinangelsinstead21 It would take some getting used to if you hadn't gone through it before. So do most people have two homes then?
@Gillygirl (15292)
• Sutton, England
Earth tremors must be scary. I haven't experienced one before. Lovely flower you shared with us.
• Pamplona, Spain
Really they are as no one knows when they can happen. They only last a few seconds but sometimes the shuuters are thrown outward with the force of the jolt. If you remember the Film of "Godzilla" with his huge feet pounding and everything shaking its sort of like that kind of noise and vibration. Glad you like the flower.
@Gillygirl (15292)
• Sutton, England
@lovinangelsinstead21 I remember the film and it's sound effects. Gosh I wouldn't like that at all.
@epiffanie (8343)
Depression is complicated .. but that flower with the glow of sunshine sure cheers up a gloomy atmosphere ..
• Pamplona, Spain
Its so full of sunshine and hope you can feel the warmth and cheer of it also.
That's a nice flower you got over there.
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you LK. Its a wild poppy much like the Californian Poppy. Wind was blowing very strong so it was blowing the poppy inside out.
@bunnybon7 (32534)
• Holiday, Florida
i often wonder if it s my age or if the weather has always been this crazy and i just never noticed before
• Pamplona, Spain
Big bang Bonnie and it went Boom big time. The windows and shutters shook it came from underground. Really scary not to do with the Weather though some kind of Earth tremor again.
@shivamani10 (9943)
• Hyderabad, India
Very nice...
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you have a great day ahead. It was an Earth Tremor after all they happen a lot here.
@KrauseHome (33249)
Could the noise been caused by something like an Earthquake and do you ever find out what has caused these and the shaking?