Touch screen

By D
Apart for their elegant looks, I really don`t understand why touch screen mobile phones are being so popular. It was so much easier to type messages and posts on phones with regular keyboards. What do you think?
Yeah right but now I'm habituated to touch screens. You don't use touch screen phone?
I use touch screen wen I have to. I am not thrilled with it.
@Alternative4 so you are also using keyboards phone?
@optimisticbeauty I kept my old phone and I use it at home. However people would give me strange looks if I used it outside, so I got a newer version too.
@Nawsheen (22955)
• Mauritius
When i got my first smartphone i was exactly thinking the same way as you. It was a bit difficult to.adapt but I managed to do it. Today i can easily handle a smartphone
Good for you :)
I hate when I put it down and it dials a number for me - a number that I didn't plan on calling at that time.
Yes, it drives me crazy too.
I just got a smartphone last week. My other phone had the keyboard that pulled out of the side and I really liked that. But I'm getting used to the smartphone now.
@vin12345 (576)
• Kerala, India
I was a typical regular keypad mobile phone user. I recently bought a smartphone and I am now adapted to it.
@JediYoda (1714)
• Samoa
I also prefer one that has keyboard myself.
@januar1986 (1341)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
I had ever thought as the way you think. After trying a touch screen mobile phone, I know the answer. It's much easier to control everything, such as gaming, typing, and scrolling.