Which show is better following the SuperStar Shakeup?

Ringgold, Virginia
It's been 2 weeks since WWE had it's SuperStar Shakeup, which saw some surprising trades made between RAW and Smackdown. RAW got stars such as The Miz and Maryse, Dean Ambrose, and Alexa Bliss. While Smackdown got Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Charlotte, and The New Day. Both shows got some great superstars and it's going to be interesting to see what storylines they're going to be involved in moving forward. So after the SuperStar Shakeup, which show do you think is better? I still watch both shows, although I have to say I have more of a preference to RAW since more of my favorite superstars are on that show. Yet, I have to say I think both shows are struggling a bit following the shakeup and it's going to take time to get everything straightened out. Let's hope the WWE can create exciting storylines to get the fans tuning in again.
I liked raw more. Before the draft. As smackdown seemed to been repeat matches, or nonsense matches. Then after the draft i liked smackdown more. And now i dont know as i havent really watched either. Cuzi have other shows on both nights.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@Courtlynn I used to do the same. I watched Smackdown more after the draft because my fav superstars were on there. Now, I'm watching RAW more since the shakeup. At the moment, both shows have their pros and cons.
@dramagirl26 i was like seeing the hardys and cena and orton at the moment lol
• Ringgold, Virginia
@Courtlynn It's good to see the Hardys back on RAW. What do you think of them doing Matt Hardy's "Broken" gimmick from TNA?
I know there is quite a group here who watch these sorts of shows. Glad you enjoy them.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@JudyEv I've been a fan for years and it's great to talk to other fans about the shows. What type of sports and shows do you like?
@dramagirl26 Mostly we only watch the news on TV and we're not really into sports.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@JudyEv I watch the news every once in a while, but not often. It seems like it mostly focuses on the negative instead of the positive.
Sorry, I don't watch either, but many people here are avid fans.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@DianneN Not many people do, although there are a few fans on here and I like to discuss the latest news with them.
I didn't realize there were story lines to those events. I don't follow either, but I know several people here who do.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@just4him WWE tends to create stories for the wrestlers that are feuding, it's supposed to add to the drama for their match.