How do you budget?

@ricki_911 (19979)
Toronto, Ontario
So I want to save to move and payoff my debt. So tend to pay my bills the first pay then remainder of money goes to debt and second pay I put some to savings, and debt. This pay tomorrow all bills minus 1 will be paid,a little to savings, and rest to debt. Next pay in 2 weeks will be split between that remainder bill, debt, and savings. My friend will only put into savings so she can move, vs not paying her debt.
@dodo19 (34007)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I would love to be able to budget, but things are a little tight for us right now. I am still kind of getting used to my work and all, and with one income, things can get tricky. Hopefully things will go well for you.
@ricki_911 (19979)
• Toronto, Ontario
I wish I had 2 incomes It's hard but I just have me I couldn't imagine a family.
@dodo19 (34007)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@ricki_911 it's always easier with two. It's not easy with a family for sure.
@ricki_911 (19979)
• Toronto, Ontario
@dodo19 definately! I just have me and the animals just getting by. I don't know how people have kids and have money to get nails done and smoke etc. I can barely pay th3 basics.
I spend as little money as I can. I am a saver of money, and I pay off credit cards as soon as a charge appears. I pay cash most of the time and only use the credit card for gas or an occasional online purchase. I do not owe any money.