Twitter Followers!

@vin12345 (582)
Kerala, India
I joined the social media site Twitter way back in 2012. I was really frustrated during the earlier days where I had only few followers. Now it is almost five years since I have joined and I have merely 3200 followers. I think it is much hard to have many followers unless you are some sort of a celebrity, a star or something like that. So how many are using Twitter in here? Picture credit: Web sources
@SAM774 (1991)
me ... and i love twitter
@vin12345 (582)
• Kerala, India
In twitter we cant express much of ourselves since tweets are restricted to 140 characters.
@SAM774 (1991)
@vin12345 but i love twitter ... and i guess that where lies the creativity ...
@vin12345 (582)
• Kerala, India
@SAM774 Yes Indeed, because in order to make a tweet go viral we have to be really creative.
• Austin, Texas
I use Twitter as long as Twitter will let me use Twitter.
@vin12345 (582)
• Kerala, India
good to know that.
• Austin, Texas
@vin12345 - I say that because according to business news reports the future of Twitter is uncertain. Some people might say the company will never disappear. But I say "Never say never."
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Yes! I agree with you. But, if you want to get many followers, you should make a beautiful female picture on your profile picture. But you'll get mostly male followers. I have been doing such way, and now after two years, the followers reach 50,000 people. I'm going to make it until 300,000 followers, probably at the end of 2018. After that, I change the username and name become my online store official twitter . I love twitter instead of facebook because I can change the username and name whenever I need to.
@silvermist (15339)
@januar1986 What is the benefit of having 50,000 followers?
• Jakarta, Indonesia
@silvermist Many! Selling your product, branding, etc.
@Sreekala (18769)
I have joined there but I can't remember now when I have signed in there lastly.
I don't remember my twitter account anymore.
@vin12345 (582)
• Kerala, India
@homebasedboddie So you had one right, For how long did you use it?
@vin12345 i did. I only used it i think for a week because i was following harry potter and greys anatomy. however, i got lazy opening it then i forgot that i have an account already hahahhaha
@Athinker (1514)
I am using twitter but very low so I don't have too much friend
@vin12345 (582)
• Kerala, India
Well that's what I said, it is much hard to earn followers there.
@Athinker (1514)
@vin12345 I don't spent too much time there so it's hard now
@peachpurple (6877)
oh you are much luckier than me. I had joined Twitters 8 years ago, currently I have 29 followers in hand, so you should be grateful that your numbers are far far far better than mine my friend.
@vin12345 (582)
• Kerala, India
Haha yes good to know that!
• Lakewood, Colorado
I do occasionally use the old Twitter but I think I have like 3 followers lol. I don't work very hard at it. Good for you for doing so well my friend. I do use Twitter to see the news sometimes too..a good source of info.
@vin12345 (582)
• Kerala, India
Yes it can be really handy at times, especially news.
@silvermist (15339)
@vin12345 I joined there years back.But I have not Tweeted anything.
@MsBooklover (2020)
I have Twitter, but I rarely use it.
I do but not much active because I just have no time to appreciate buzzing messages and notification of this social media site maybe I just want to feel that I'm private and don't monitor always when you dont even earn penny doing that kind of things