Praise God Thank you Jesus AMEN

@sugartoes (42760)
Greencastle, Indiana
I just got the BEST news anyone could get from our live in she's been battling with a HARD time for the past 3 yrs with her health & her marriage. I have prayed that things change for her more than I can say or write about & the heavens have answered my prayers for her & US god is AWESOME Amen. She has been fighting cancer for the past 3 yrs & she has just went through a HARD time with her marriage but ALL that is coming to a end for her in a GOOD way. She just got news that she's CANCER FREE & she just got her divorce in the works to be final & she's working on selling their house & it's ALL coming together for her & she's starting to restart her life over to a NEW beginning to NEW heights. This makes a AWESOME mothers day gift from the heavens above more ways than one I can't thank God enough for answering my & HER prayers. If you don't believe God can answer your prayers then you better pray a lot harder cause I'm here to tell you he does & he will IF your faith is there. He has answered mine in MANY ways & he just answered our live-in's prayers & he also has answered some other people I know too Amen.
Joel Osteen - You Have Been Armed With Strength.Get Up And Fight Your Difficulties (NEW SERMON 2017) Joel Osteen - You Have Been Armed With Strength.Get Up A...
@VivaLaDani13 (22226)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I am so happy that she is cancer free. That is always good news. I wish everyone could survive this horrible illness.
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 she just don't KNOW how blessed god just made her I hope she does the right thing with her life from this point on seriously.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Well I wish my Uncle could have been "blessed" enough. He prayed every night and was a sweet person. Yet he failed to survive.
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 god takes us off this earth for a reason we don't know about, I'm sorry for your loss but we have to live with what god does, he put us here for only so long.
@Daljinder (22182)
Definitely a good news @sugartoes! I am so glad for her being cancer free and finally doing things the right way for her.
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder we are proud for her, & we would LOVE to see her have a better life & happy life from this point forward for once.
@Daljinder (22182)
@sugartoes Yes of course! Finally, all that effort paid out
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder you know it that's why we do what we do even though sometimes it's more of a head ache than it's worth then we hear GOOD news like that it just makes us SO happy.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
That is fantastic, lil tiger! I am very pleased things are coming around to the good for both her and you!
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@DaddyEvil I think she has FINALLY seen the light that it's been LONG enough to get things going for her she's going to work on getting her a car to get her around & her a place to live & get her arm the doctors messed up fixed & I'm SO happy to hear things are FINALLY getting done.
• , New York
@sugartoes that sounds great.
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@chooseyourmissy1234 well everything I THOUGHT was going good I just found out the other day that it hasn't went NO WHERE as far as her getting her BIG D nope, as far as selling the house, nope as far as her getting ON with her life, NOPE she is STILL battling her devils cause she didn't listen to what we told her to do,.
I do believe God answers my prayers when He sees fit. This is wonderful news. This lady can now begin a new and better life.
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 there's a lot of things he will do as long as your faith & trust is on & with him he sets our path in life he knows what he wants us to do but we never know what will happen till it happens to trust him to help us.
@inertia4 (27713)
I didn't know about the cancer. But I am happy things are working out for her. And for you as well. Personally, I think it all comes down to what we truly believe. As you know I am not god person. But if that worked for you, awesome. I think keeping positive makes a big difference. Glad you are smiling again.
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@inertia4 life has been so blessed since I moved in the cabin it's the best thing I could of have ever done check this out.
I have a lot to be blessed about in life & well back in the day I didn't feel so blessed in a lot of ways that I had to over come. My life was a battle from...
@inertia4 (27713)
@sugartoes I am glad you got that cabin to go to and work and enjoy your time. That makes a big difference in ones life. That's why I am looking forward to getting that room done. It will be my little domain in this place.
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@inertia4 yeah god is looking after me it has really done me a LOT of good to be in my own little place in this life we live. I enjoy being out here
Good to hear all is coming together for her since she is NOW cancer free and not entangled in a relationship that dd not serve her best interests
@sugartoes now what she must consistently do so NO cancer comes back is to stay as alkaline as possible . . . if she is not sure how, just let her know certain vegetables grown on a stalk will do the trick
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@enlightenedpsych2 she won't listen to someone that try's to tell her things she thinks she knows it all so she'll learn the hard way.
@sugartoes why let her lapse and learn the hard way when YOU and knowledge could keep her cancer free and out of hospitals ?
@sugartoes I never thought to look for Joel Osteen on Youtube.He is one of my favorites! I am so thankful for God to have answered your prayers. All we need is faith and who knows what God will listen to our prayers as you said
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marty1 he's my 1st fav one to listen to then there's Joyce Myers & JD Jakes & all 3 of them have VERY good message's to listen to in the time of need.
@sugartoes I don't know JD Jakes, Have heard of him but never listened to him. I love Joyce Meyer. A friend insisted on mailing me a Joyce Meyer book, and I accepted.Do you ever go to the library and get audio books on both those. Also, Netflix has a whole season of Joyce Meyer's shows
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marty1 I don't have netflix & our library is WAY too far to go to so I get all my teachings from you tube.
@velvet53 (17444)
• Palisade, Colorado
That is awesome news. Praise God!
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 what's up there stranger? where you been all this time?? everything alright?
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 WHERE are you it's been over 2 mos since I heard from you hope everything is alright with you.
@velvet53 (17444)
• Palisade, Colorado
@sugartoes It has been a mess around here. I have to leave shortly but I will be back later to chat with you.
• , New York
That is a blessing.
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@chooseyourmissy1234 it WOULD be if she had of LISTENED to what we were telling her BUT NO she thought she had it in the bag but come to find out I just heard she don't have shi? in the bag no divorce, the house isn't getting sold, still not on her own still dealing with her ex from kissy kissy one day to I want to kill you the next
That is really wonderful news. Yes God does answer prayers in his own time. I need to remember that he's not on my time when praying, but will answer in his time.
@sugartoes (42760)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Susan2015 he hears our prayers we just need to keep in mind he answers them on his time not ours cause he knows the right time to answer them for us that we don't.