Convention dictates...

By pgn
@pgntwo (22583)
Tripoli, Libya
... that I should warn you that Sir Patrick Stewart utters a vehement expletive towards the end of this clip. I can just picture the meeting up to that point, and the sketch reminds me of a scene from the Python film, The Life of Brian. Enjoy. Or complain :)
After Theresa May says Britain should leave the European convention on human rights, Patrick Stewart, Adrian Scarborough and Sarah Solemani expose the proble...
@CRK109 (14410)
hahaha! oh I really do love him! One thing that still surprises me about the man behind the actor. For all these years, I seriously thought he was gay. Recently, I found out he's married to a much younger woman! Goes to show I know nothing about these actors except for what they do on stage, in movies and on tv! lol
@pgntwo (22583)
• Tripoli, Libya
You may appreciate this, in that case. Please let the content *not* be blocked where you are...
Even Graham can’t stop laughing. Subscribe for weekly updates: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=officialgrahamnorton
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
@pgntwo Uhm... I didn't get the beef stew reference, but otherwise that was hilarious!
@pgntwo (22583)
• Tripoli, Libya
@DaddyEvil I think the full show needs to be seen to get the import of the meat and two veg reference...
Well well well, Captain Picard argueing a losing battle, then cursing .... I miss the uniform
@pgntwo (22583)
• Tripoli, Libya
Trekkers everywhere! I don't know ;)
Yes, we are @pgntwo
@pgntwo (22583)
• Tripoli, Libya
@rebelann We have gone forth... Not sure about the "prospering" bit, though ;)
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
OMG! And now my alarm is going off, so I have to get ready for work, pgn! Hopefully, I will see you when you have time during your day. I'm off work for the next two days, so should have time to catch up to you and LMFAO! some more!
@pgntwo (22583)
• Tripoli, Libya
Enjoy your day at "the office", dear!
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
@pgntwo LMAO! You bet, hon! LOL!
• Uzbekistan
I know these men!
@pgntwo (22583)
• Tripoli, Libya
The men in the photo I used? Yes, John Cleese, Michael Palin and I think it is Graham Chapman on the right. I hope you could see the video, it might give rise to some heated debate ahem!
@xFiacre (5254)
@pgntwo Splendid!