India my love where are you?

@suripunj (966)
New Delhi, India
My country is full of diversity- so many languages( one is quite different from other ) ,so many cuisines, religions ,festivals ,costumes and musics.But today i feel that we do not celebrate our diversity.We fight in name of religion ,eating habits, language, province and any other things which diversify us.Majority want to dictate terms for Indianness. Once upon a time It was not so.There was a time when Sikh and Hindu were fluent in urdu(language consider of Muslim only).Firaq Gorakhpuri(A Hindu) was a renowned urdu poet.I have heard that our legendary singer Md Rafi(Devout Muslim) offered prayer to hindu goddess 'Sarswati' before his morning practice.Where we have lost that rainbow, and why? I will try my best, through out my life, to get my country back.
@Sreekala (23716)
If you closely observe on people we are still keeping that unity indeed. Most of the places, if there is a temple, there will be a church near and a mosque too. I have seen it many places. The problem at present is, media is highlighting the bad side than the good one. They are giving importance to 'making news' for publicity. They least bothered about the public. Those who lives in good terms still live like that way.
@Sreekala (23716)
@HAPPSINGH Thank you
@Sreekala (23716)
@HAPPSINGH Of course, Since we are social beings we have to depend on each other irrespective of the caste, creed etc.
@suripunj (966)
• New Delhi, India
There were constructed long ago ..now demolition that i am closely observing and observing not through the lens of media.
@mandala100 (50766)
India is a very interesting country.
@Nawsheen (22958)
• Mauritius
I guess this is happening in many countries. Our culture and society is dying and people are losing their values. We need to address this problem