I'm broken, I'm hurt.. We're no more one..!!!

pinterest
@ShifaLk (7484)
Yes it's paining. It's paining my heart a lot.. Me and the Love of my life,my husband are finally separated. I'm broken, I'm hurt... I don't know how will I live and how will I move in life. I will miss him loads ever. (Credit goes to his family who are very happy now to separate us. They blamed me and my husband believed them as he was at jobplace. That's hurting that he didn't trust me but only them, though they were lying all..) But we both are broken.! Love left us! I'm feeling like I'll die but No. Shifa will survive. Shifa is stronger even! (I'm happy with my true love Jesus papa)
@Nawsheen (23077)
• Mauritius
My heart aches for you at this trying time. I am feeling sad right now I know this is one of the hardest things you will have to endure in life. Love/marriage is based on trust and it can be so painful when this person who promised to stay with you for a liftetime just doesn't have enough faith in his love. Has his family always been behaving so badly with you? Lord is the the best planner and he will set things right for you. You are such an ardent believer and God will surely enlighten the road ahead for you. I will keep you in my prayers. I will end on this quote by Brigitte Nicole ''One of the most courageous decision you will ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul''
@ShifaLk (7484)
Aww thanks, really so much. Yes, in front of him they were so good, when he went back to jobplace, they lied to him. I tried alot to make him trust that they're lying but he never believed. Thanks friend
@Nawsheen (23077)
• Mauritius
@ShifaLk Thats the disadvantage of leaving with in laws. Sometimes they are jealous of you and will create so many situations to make you suffer. They will always sneak on you. But they don't know that God is watching and justice will be done one day. I really don't know what tell you to appease your pain. I guess your mother and brother must be overwhelmed by this too
@ShifaLk (7484)
@Nawsheen yes,, thank you for support dear. They're upset too, dad n sis too..but almost everyone is telling me to leave because they say that he didn't fulfil his commitment, how to trust him for whole life......!!!!! Inlaws wants his money, that's the only matter. He sent me money 1st time from job and I noticed everyone was against me since then n were so jealoused..Though i truly loved hem. Even i gave all money to them but they were insecure for future i saw
@nomus24g (22199)
just move on....I know it will be tough initially, but then you need to strong and move ahead in life...
@ShifaLk (7484)
Very tough. Just like impossible right now... But you're right.
@nomus24g (22199)
@ShifaLk how long are u guys married?
@ShifaLk (7484)
@nomus24g we lived together for 50 days.
@1creekgirl (10163)
I'm so sorry to hear this. Satan tries to ruin our lives, but you're wise to trust in Jesus. He will help you through this painful time in your life.
@ShifaLk (7484)
Yes thank you for your kind words. I've no one else now except Jesus who can comfort my heart.. Please keep me in Prayers
@1creekgirl (10163)
@ShifaLk (7484)
Well if you are really happy about the situation then I am glad for you but I sense some fear in facing the world without this love of your life . . .
@ShifaLk (7484)
He left me.no options... Yes i don't know how will i live this long life without someone i truly loved
@ShifaLk well if it makes you feel better, one is not permitted just one 'love of their life' so there is hope for another after the pain of this one has grown less
@ShifaLk (7484)
@enlightenedpsych2 I really don't know if this pain will ever go. I'm badly broken
@gullver (544)
• Egypt
I hope your life will became better in the future inshaa Allah
@ShifaLk (7484)
Thank you. It's painful right now, but things will be better n best i believe
@gullver (544)
• Egypt
@ShifaLk I hope that
@ShifaLk (7484)
I am so sorry you are going through this but you are right. You are strong and with your faith you will get through. It is said that he allowed his family to destroy your marriage. I will keep you in my prayers.
@ShifaLk (7484)
Exactly. He only allowed... because if we are together, nothing can separate. Whatsoever. Thank you really
@ShifaLk I feel the same way.
@ShifaLk (7484)
I don't know what to say.You seem very young so if things can't be patched up, you still have your whole life ahead of you.
@ShifaLk (7484)
Yes, we only stayed for 50 days together. Thank you.
@sjvg1976 (18380)
@ShifaLk oh that's sad 50 days is too short to know about a person how do they judged you in that small time period.
@ShifaLk (7484)
@sjvg1976 they were only quiet till my husband was at home, when he left for jobplace..they showed their true colours
@amnabas (9907)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Sorry to hear this. Best of luck shifa.
@ShifaLk (7484)
Thank you my dear
You will survive my friend, but sorry to hear this happened, just know God has many good things ahead for you.
@ShifaLk (7484)
Yes TR. I'm broken but I have no other option. Thank you friend
I'm so sorry Shifa, you are obviously devastated.
@ShifaLk (7484)
Yes.. Ruined
@diosabella (4815)
That's awful. Il give a thousand just to make you feel okay but I know it won't. We are just here for you.
@ShifaLk (7484)
Thanks baby
@ShifaLk Is it arranged marriage?
@ShifaLk (7484)
@diosabella no ..love
It will hurt, but it will pass.
@ShifaLk (7484)
Really?
@ShifaLk One day, it will.
@ShifaLk (7484)
@TheInvisibleMan i really wish because my heart aches
@nitirrbb7 (3223)
Shifa I am sorry for not being there beside you in this hard time of life, but me and my wife are always there for you. Never say you are alone.
@ShifaLk (7484)
Aww thanks. You both are really sweet... Always make me smile and happy :)
@nitirrbb7 (3223)
@ShifaLk Nothing feels better than to see someone smile
@ShifaLk (7484)
Oh no I am so very sorry to hear this my friend. I pray that God surrounds you with love to keep you safe and blessed.
@ShifaLk (7484)
Thank you i'm better
@ShifaLk Oh good Shifa..were you long together? I had this too long ago. I am fine now.
@ShifaLk (7484)
@TiarasOceanView oh so sorry to hear We stayed together for 50days He's a disloyal person, I've realised
@MsBooklover (3818)
I am so sorry that your husband's family would do this to you. That is very mean. It is also sad that your husband trusts them over you even though it appears that he knows how they feel about you. You will be fine because Jesus will always be there for you.
@ShifaLk (7484)
Thanks my dear. Yes he even know that how mean they're really but actually he's supporting them because they've done witchcraft on him to control.. They did on me too but i prayed more n more Committed my life to God completely so i got fine...
@ShifaLk What a shame, but I am happy for you that you have Jesus. You are better off with someone who loves Jesus, and is committed to Him. Blessings!
@ShifaLk (7484)
@MsBooklover yes you are right. A man of God only
@1hopefulman (27380)
Sorry to hear that and I pray you will be strong and be able to deal with this trial. His love for you must have not been so strong that he failed to trust you and believe you.
@ShifaLk (7484)
Exactly! It wasn't strong enough. Thank you :)
@1hopefulman (27380)
@ShifaLk Hopefully, someday, you will find someone that will appreciate the treasure that you are.
@ShifaLk (7484)
@1hopefulman aww thanks
What do you mean? Did your husband quit you because of his parents? This is horrible, families should never put their noses between husband and wife. I am really sorry.
@ShifaLk (7484)
Yes they did everything to separate us.. :'(
@ShifaLk This is very sad, you were very unlucky with the parents of your husband.
@ShifaLk (7484)
@LadyDuck seriously. They're so mean people who couldn't see their own son happy to be with someone he loved and married
@responsiveme (14652)
You take care..how long since you have been married?
@ShifaLk (7484)
It's 1 year now But we lived together for 50 days
@ShifaLk you take care....I feel so bad that you had to go through this bad time. I feel he was not fully committed though...If he got swayed by others opinion.
@ShifaLk (7484)
@spaceseed (2893)
Strange, few days ago i was reading one update from your side that your uncle and aunt from salvation army has visited you. you looked very happy. all of a sudden such news is really upsetting. Any ways be brave.
@ShifaLk (7484)
Oh yes.. But actually this all is going since 1 year , I just took a decision to leave him too yesterday if he doesn't really wanna be back to me. I've tried in every way to patch up but he give a damn care
@spaceseed (2893)
@ShifaLk God bless you. my good wishes
@ShifaLk (7484)
@spaceseed thanks God bless you too!
@sjvg1976 (18380)
Sorry for you. But that's good that you are strong enough to survive in such a situation. I really surprised how do they did that in just 50 days. Your husband need to analyse the real truth.
@ShifaLk (7484)
He's a muma's boy. He just trusted them with closed eyes but I know nothing could have happened if he wanted to support me really, he just quit on me so easily.. I know he's hurt too but he must find out that all the blames were fake. How can he trust them blindly
@sjvg1976 (18380)
@ShifaLk that sad. Men should keep balance to avoid an h situations.
@ShifaLk (7484)
@sjvg1976 yeah.. as if he's the 1st man to marry.. every man marries n not everyone leave their mother or wife ... They balance both n all . May God give him Wisdom