I;m So Bored Today!

L.O.L I have been working on my other sites all day long. I cleaned the rooms dusted, ran the vacuum swept the floors in the Kitchen and bathrooms did a load of laundry and now I am here. I am hungry but too wiped out to cook l.o.l. But I still need to unload the dishwasher and fold the clothes in the dryer. The back room is a big mess since we had the flood I moved almost everything in there now the floor is done in the Master but I can not bring myself to finish the back room there is so much stuff in there and I take some out every day little by little I just can't seem to bring myself to do it.Ugh!! I really don't know what to do with some of it! L.O.L. What to do? My knees are hurting worse today from all the work I did yesterday around here. What to do???
Sounds like you nied to just take a day off.
@prashu228 (25814)
you did a lot of work today.Time to take some rest.
There is all the time so much to do around a house. Do not stress to complete everything in one day.
It would be good if you could toss or donate some items in that room to make the job easier. However, deciding what to keep and what to toss is the hard part.
@gullver (546)
• Egypt
I think you have done a great work for today, you need some rest and keep in touch with mylot, youtube and facebook