What movie would you fit into if you could

@ramapo17 (18579)
Melbourne, Florida
Did you ever watch a movie or tv show and thought about how great it would to be living the story you are watching? What movie or series would you like to live the story line and what character would you want to be? I would love to be in some of the old time musical movies, like George M. Cohan, or any of the Shirley Temple movies. Better yet I would fit right in with Dirty Dancing and any of the John Travolta movies where it is all dancing. I would also love to be in Happy Days as they all seemed to have fun all the time.
I would love to be in one on te NCIS shows. I love crime shows.
@vin12345 (582)
• Kerala, India
I love such shows as well.
@ramapo17 (18579)
• Melbourne, Florida
I love that show too. There are a lot on these days that are good. I record them everyday and watch them when there is nothing else on that I like.
@garymarsh6 (12103)
I love the music to dirty dancing I would be in heaven listening to that and watching people dancing to that. So Nancy I will stand in the aisle and wait for you to launch yourself in the air. I can not guarantee that I would be able to catch you though!
@ramapo17 (18579)
• Melbourne, Florida
You are a brave person.
@ramapo17 (18579)
• Melbourne, Florida
@garymarsh6 Hahaha, do you want a broken back???
I wanted to be Psychic Detective.
@ramapo17 (18579)
• Melbourne, Florida
That would be neat too.
@ramapo17 I wish I have the gift to help others.
@ramapo17 (18579)
• Melbourne, Florida
@Shavkat I totally understand you and I am the same way. I use to go to a rest home and give people haircuts. They loved it.
I would have loved to be a detective, so any Agatha Christie movie is good for me. Another movie that I love, it's "To Catch a Thief" by Hitchcock, being there in place of Grace Kelly would have been a dream.
@ramapo17 (18579)
• Melbourne, Florida
Oh boy, the Alfred Hitchcock movies were mostly so scary. I always watched them.
@ramapo17 That one was not scary at all and I loved that character.
@ramapo17 (18579)
• Melbourne, Florida
@LadyDuck I don't think I saw that one.
@bunnybon7 (32484)
• Holiday, Florida
i love "you've got mail" wish i could have lived in New York a while to discover all the great things they have or had there. would have loved being like the gal Meg Ryan plays owning my own book store. always wanted that when i was young enough to run one
@ramapo17 (18579)
• Melbourne, Florida
I loved that movie too and also Meg. I think if you moved to New York you would probably get overwhelmed. It is so fast paced but it is so exciting. I lived near there and did spend lots of time there. The best experience is New Years Eve. It is packed and exciting and nothing like it.
@bunnybon7 (32484)
• Holiday, Florida
@ramapo17 i often wonder if it is as exciting as vegas. i have been to las vegas and always loved it so.
@ramapo17 (18579)
• Melbourne, Florida
@bunnybon7 Vegas has lots of casinos where New York doesn't but don't forget, New York has Broadway, Central Park, so many restaurants and activities for all ages and they never sleep. You should see it at least once. Just taking a taxi cab is a great experience.
• Austin, Texas
Incredible that you should ask this question. When I used to watch movies as a kid, I would often not complete the movie. I would get up, go to my room, lie down in bed, and imagine myself in the movie. I would come up with a what I thought was a suitable ending. It's been years since I've done that.
@ramapo17 (18579)
• Melbourne, Florida
Sometimes dreaming things up is as good as imagining them. We can make the endings any way we want.