How I get free food monthly a.k.a.passive food , Part II

@louievill (16578)
This is another one of those ways how I get passive food monthly. So after another company saw the ad on my wall ( in part I) they talked to me if they can put up a similar beside it, I did not like the idea because I did not want our house to look like a bill board lol, this time the offer came from Kenny Rogers fried chicken, yes you heard it right Kenny Rogers the American country singer founded the company. Kenny Rogers fried Chicken was founded by Kenny and John Y. Brown, former Kentucky Governor who is also an investor in KFC, the company went bankrupt and was bought out by a Malaysian company, the reason why there are no KRs in the States, the food chain flourished in Asia. They were offering me one whole chicken a month just to hang their small ad. I can't let this offer pass so I struck a deal with them, they can hang provided they hang it in my tree house ( from another mylot discussion), it would save me painting the old tree house and that Kenny Rogers ( less Miss Dolly Parton) hanging there would be cool while I call folks down on the street and enjoying our mangoes from the tree while waiting for the end of the month like waiting for Mylot payout I included a link to part I http://www.mylot.com/response/3060164/18547376
@scheng1 (24899)
Wow, your house sure is in a good location. I think you really are good at getting free food. I like Kenny Rogers chicken too.
@louievill (16578)
It is because it's on the main road, it's a corner lot, the main road is busy while the side road retains the old rustic charm of our subdivision., BTW, There is still a part 3
@scheng1 (24899)
@louievill wow, can't wait to hear about it.
@louievill (16578)
@HAPPSINGH hahahafree is such a wonderful feeling my friend
@hereandthere (24991)
yum! i would prefer kenny rogers, too! i don't like breaded chicken.
@louievill yup, max's for me, too, or lechon manok. i did like the breaded chicken of pancake house and their gravy in the past.
@louievill (16578)
@hereandthere the " lechon manok" or " inasal" is fantastic, spinning round that hot bed of coal, I love Andok's, we have a Baliwag inside our subdivision. I have not tasted Pancake house's, I seldom go there.
@louievill there are so many brands of grilled/roasted chicken now, including sr. pedro, mang bok, lembest and chooks to go. when you go to the supermarket, they are also selling their sauce in bottles. by the way, how many years is your contract with kenny rogers?
How great is that. So cool that the sign hides the tree house that needs painting too!!!! A win/win for sure.
@louievill (16578)
It's cool, most older Filipinos love Kenny Rogers the singer and everyone love his chicken, makes my tree house look classy, while KR gets good viewing since everybody tends to look up and read what it is I placed on my tree house, you are right, it's win-win
@Nawsheen (22826)
• Mauritius
This time its chicken. That's awesome. You must for sure be living in a nice location. You must start charging them for displaying their adverts
@louievill (16578)
Actually they are the ones who approaches people living in a location they like and offer their products only, not money. Food is better cause it is tax free and I am picky since i do not like to spoil the beauty of our wall and house
@Nawsheen (22826)
• Mauritius
@louievill okay. I get your point. Enjoy the free chicken
@louievill (16578)
Good for you! It seems very easy to do!
@louievill (16578)
It's a walk in the park lol
@sol_cee (13937)
• Japan
Nothing from Jollibee? Lol
@louievill (16578)
Coming soon lol
@ridingbet (38927)
wow, fried chicken every month. i would not pass on that either.
@louievill (16578)
Just got 2 months worth from taste of joy yesterday and 1 chicken from KR because it's my son's birthday, we only had to cook kare-kare and buy ice cream and cake and its already enough to celebrate
@ridingbet (38927)
@louievill that is great. so, everything you served for your son's birthday celebration were all meat? no vegetables?
@louievill (16578)
@ridingbet the kare-kare had lots of vegetables like pechay, puso ng saging or banana heart, eggplants, ground peanuts etc.. On special occasions the children like meat because their bodies still need the proteins and they can still very well handle and burn all the fats because they are still active unlike older people
@ShifaLk (7311)
Wow I got the number from there now I can order too hahaha
@louievill (16578)
Yes they will deliver to India
@ShifaLk (7311)
@louievill hahaaa Delivery charges will be higher than the food itself LOL
@louievill (16578)
@ShifaLk the food would be spoiled before it reaches you
@SinfulRose (3518)
• Davao, Philippines
Awesome, dude! I did wonder about Kenny Rogers wasn't so popular. One of its stores closed down here in Davao before--this was years ago. So that must be the reason.
@louievill (16578)
It's probably getting outsold by Jollibee's chicken joy and the Colonel's KFC that appeals more to the Filipino taste.
• Davao, Philippines
@louievill True. Even if Kenny Rogers have got chicken that's got a unique taste, Jollibee and KFC have got a strong sales marketing. Unless Kenny Rogers can match those, they'll eventually fail the business in places like Davao City, where competition between small to big business is an everyday thing.
@louievill (16578)
@SinfulRose its because Jollibee, KFC, and include McDo has a huge mass base, children grew up with them, when the children grow up, they will patronize what they are use and pass on to their children, people identify and remember happy times with friends and family when these establishments are mentioned, the same cannot be said about KR
@cacay1 (32237)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Wow, you are wise friend hehehe, I like that great chance
@louievill (16578)
@cacay1 (32237)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@louievill hahahaha send me the wings of the fried chicken via LBC
@louievill (16578)
@cacay1 if only it is possible, CDO is very far.
I wouldn't want it..but if it's free chicken for the whole month, that's an offer i couldn't refuse it's better if it's KFC or Jollibee
@louievill (16578)
Its one chicken per month, I am getting an offer from jollibee don't they offer you in the commercial center that you own?
@louievill no its too small for a fast food. but thre is one being built now.
@louievill (16578)
@Letranknight2015 oh that's very good to hear and you will get more income
@salonga (28061)
Hmmm that's nice that you get a whole chicken a month but can't they just give you every week? lol
@louievill (16578)
I hope their offer and contract was like that but anyway it's a cool decoration and cover for my tree house.
@salonga (28061)
@louievill Oh yes, and it is better than nothing.
Wow, that's a nice deal. And now you have a big passive income. How much are you charging them?
@louievill (16578)
I don't charge them monitarily, just one whole chicken a month their tarp is also a good cover and decoration for my tree house
@louievill It's a very good ex-deal then.
@RubyHawk (21173)
• Atlanta, Georgia
That sounds a neat way to get good food. More luck to you.
@louievill (16578)
Really neat, all I have to do is wait
@RubyHawk (21173)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@louievill that's the thing to do.
So do they give you free food each month to.
@louievill (16578)
Yes the contract is I whole KR chicken per month, it doubles if we do not get it and so on, it piles up so long as they hang it their, we pick it up in the mall and sign
@prashu228 (23273)
@louievill good deal indeed
@kepweng (6900)
really? @louievill its nice if kenny rogers you recieved a whole grilled chicken a month do they talk to you to hang thier billboard in your house ? or you talk to them? did they gave you too a money?
@louievill (16578)
They spot good locations and make an offer to the owner of the property
So is the Kenny Rogers chicken good ?
@louievill (16578)
It's great and it's a pity that they closed branches in the U.S. and made it big in Asia when he is suppose to be an American icon in the first place, that's the irony.
Now, this is a deal, I'd like to have for myself! Kenny Rogers roasted chicken is a favorite of mine.
@louievill (16578)
They will be the one to contact you if they spot and like your house location.
@OreoBrownie (3404)
• Elberton, Georgia
That's awesome. I used to like Kenny Rogers, especially when he sang with Dolly, Islands in the Stream.
@louievill (16578)
That's also my favorite Kenny song, Miss Dolly Parton was so sexy and funny, love her accent
@YrNemo (8996)
Very amusing ways, but hey, why not, right?
@louievill (16578)
our country has many amusing ways if you are resourceful enough