Ok, who do I thank?

El Paso, Texas
Since April 2nd the temperatures here have been well over 70(f) and boy has it been very dry and windy .... I don't like the high winds we are prone to getting this time of year. All's been normal and of course the nickname I gave this time of year as being seesaw is holding true. This morning it's been very chilly. Right now at 9:15am it is only 47(f) and my poor tootsies are sooo cold I had to put my furry boots on to warm them. On the bright side of this is that we got rain, YEEEEEHAAAAA now that is a total blessing. So, which of you kind folks sent your rain our way? Even Meetzee and Max wanna thank you, they're sitting by their window enjoying the fresh rainsoaked air ..... ok ok ok, it's probably not the same kind of soaked as some of you might be used to but for here it's definitely soaked. All we can say is THANK YOU for doing all those rain dances so we'd get some of that rain.
I saw this on the sidebar and had to comment on your lovely cats. Aren't they gorgeous?
Thank you, those are the kitties mom left me. The orange tabby is about 18 years old or so.
@rebelann Wow, she (and you) are doing well if she is still going at 18. Ours got to 16 and we had to have her put down. It was a very sad day.
Mine haven't lived 18 years yet either @JudyEv and mom didn't really do much other than give them shelter and feed them.
I love the rain, and we also had rain on Thursday and Friday night and most of the day Saturday and might get more this evening.. I sleep really well when it rains like this.
So do I but it doesn't rain that often here.
@rebelann Yes I know, I have a couple online friends in Texas as well as California, both don't get much rain.
Yeah, southern CA and southwest TX by NM have similar climates @Carmelanirel2
It was a warm week until the last couple of days here. But it will be getting warmer again.
It's been in the 80s for the past week and then today it was in the 60s .... tomorrow it's supposed to be at least 72. It's normal for our desert but is it also normal for your area?
Sweet photo of two beauties! Glad you had some rain.
Thank you, they are lil cuties and thanks, it's a refreshing change from the
Well, since we just have a drizzle coming down, your area must have gotten the rest of the wet stuff that was supposed to land here. Glad our area could be of help.
koooool, maybe you got more to send us?
We are expecting rain too
I hope you enjoy it. It's sunny and windy now but at least we got some rain, every drop helps.