Would You Ever ... Well maybe not......

Pamplona, Spain
A person so full of honesty It almost breaks your heart He would never give you up He would never throw you down A person that would always love and care for you A person that would never run around Or make it his life ambition to hurt or desert Never to be spiteful or full of hate That for me would be enough on my plate For would you not like to know a person like this Your life would be full of heaven and bliss Now who is the brave and would vote for him? To rule a Country that would be our lifelong dream Do things really seem that black and so grim? Would you vote for someone that is really so good Maybe you are thinking as if I ever would Okay all in good fun as I said before I have been seeing a long time Just would it not be the ideal leader of a Country if he really is like this. Cannot say who he is but he knows himself and that is enough.
It would be a dream to have a leader like this.
• Pamplona, Spain
Would really be a dream come true to have them all like that.
@Gillygirl (16443)
• Sutton, England
Excellent poem Sue. Perhaps I could be a world leader.
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you Gill, you could be a World Leader I would not like to be one that is for sure and specially with the way things are going.
@Gillygirl (16443)
• Sutton, England
@lovinangelsinstead21 I wouldn't want to be really. If I was I wouldn't be very politically correct.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Gillygirl Oh you mean you would be like me and forget yourself and say something you should not? That would only be normal with what we are seeing. We are only human after all.
@ridingbet (40156)
our president seems to be very honest and loyal to us, but it is in his actions that i feel he is not worth to be trusted.
• Pamplona, Spain
They are not perfect that is for sure and who is? France has got themselves a good President. I don´t know him but he seems to have his feet on the ground a good balance.
@ridingbet (40156)
@lovinangelsinstead21 i read in one discussion here that the new French president is young at 39 years. is this true?
• Pamplona, Spain
@ridingbet Yes that is true. He seems okay to me of course you can never tell really can you? Wishing France all the best and a peaceful year ahead.
@HazySue (18513)
That would be a dream of a leader. It would be shear heaven to have someone like that to lead a country.
• Pamplona, Spain
Would´nt it just be a dream of a Leader? Wonder where we can find one from? Just kidding. However I do hope someone turns up almost as nice as in my Poem.
@HazySue (18513)
@lovinangelsinstead21 it is a lovely dream and a lovely poem. I wonder if there is such a person in this world.
• Pamplona, Spain
@HazySue There is but I don´t think anyone wants to be a President.
A person like that would destroy himself when ruling a country. Voting for him would mean casting a curse on him.
• Pamplona, Spain
Surely not. Of course I agree with you there has to be a middle path always being a President of a Country you can´t be too nice but not too nasty either like a few I can think of and one in particular (no pasa hambre) he does not go hungry but a lot around him are. (Wink) I have a lovely Nickname for that one but I won´t say it here not the done thing. Good Angels guard me Margi I love your wit.
@lovinangelsinstead21 Thank you. When I was a child I wanted to be the President. Now I would not accept the job even if the pay is quite better than my retirement check
• Pamplona, Spain
@marguicha I wanted to sing like Julie Andrews or something to that effect but now I would not have done it for all the tea in China. I am happy as I am. You would make a good President for sure.
@JediYoda (1735)
• Samoa
An ideal person you are describing in your poem.
• Pamplona, Spain
Maybe too ideal. Maybe too good to be true and people might not trust him because of him being so good?
@JediYoda (1735)
• Samoa
@lovinangelsinstead21 You may say it that way.
• Pamplona, Spain
@JediYoda I think after what I see these Politicians get up to over here I might put it that way yes.
@Sreekala (19264)
Hardly find such a person
• Pamplona, Spain
Sometimes that is how I feel also. There are good hearted people around us but not to be a President. One we have is serious but he is much much better than the others that want him out. Only logical that they want him out I suppose.
@shivamani10 (11156)
• Hyderabad, India
This is highly impossible to get one such leader
• Pamplona, Spain
Like I say its all in good fun. Maybe there is such a President out there somewhere and just wish he would turn up.