Shutting down my ice maker at night.

causes me to have to wait about ten minutes for ice in the morning. I need a glass of ice water after I brush my teeth. I need to rethink turning off the ice maker. It's saving me some coins so, I have a lot to think about.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Yes might as well turn it off Sharon. I have filled up my freezer with the plastic bags so many I have, and the freezer is running less, hope it works.
Oh that will be what I use next month after food shopping. I am sure it's working because you hear less of the motor running. I am glad I read about that. Tomorrow or today I am buying myself a led light bulb to replace the waste of money bulbs I have here. I spent about $14 for the last one. I had it a long time now.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@sharon6345 Yes thanks for reminding me about this Sharon because when freezer is empty (it is never ever full) the fridge makes a weird noise working so hard.
@TiarasOceanView That was something I had not realized till I filled it up with the packs. Now I don't hear it much. Do you need a little help with anything. I could send you something. Please message me before the night is over to redo my budget. I don't mind.