WWE Payback

Ahhh!! Sorry, I'm still so excited over the Hardy boyz being back! Lol. Actually.. I'm not sorry. Lmao. I loveeee them boyz! And I'm so happy they retained tonight at the pay per view! Yaaas! Sadly though, one of my other favorites, Randy Orton; lost tonight against Bray Wyatt thanks to Jinder Mahal and his two groupies.. ugh. But that's okay, because it wasn't for the belt. And also, Bayley lost the womens belt against Alexis Bliss.. Who I don't think should even be in the title picture after how long she had the Smackdown title for. Now I'm watching the end of the show.. its Braun and Roman. I'm team Roman. Even though I don't like that hes the one who retired The Undertaker... Are you a fan of wwe? Or wrestling in general? What do you think of these matches and wins/losses?
@skydream (1151)
• Agate, Colorado
I liked that Alexa won, i agree that it could've been someone else since she's been champ but i like seeing someone other than Charlotte make the history. The Hardys was good i think its going to bring broken matt back soon.
Boo I don't like broken matt. Or "brother nero". I like matt and jeff. Im glad its not charlotte but dont think newer wrestlers should be making history before the vets
Happy to hear Alexa and, the Hardy boys won.
@dramagirl26 (3360)
• Ringgold, Virginia
I didn't watch the show, but I read the results. I'm happy, yet surprised Alexa and Jericho won their matches.
Agreed with the Jericho part.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@Courtlynn It's surprising since I heard he was leaving to go on tour with his band.
@dramagirl26 yeah heard it too. He'll probably have a rematch and lose
I'm going to watch this later when I get home. Just read the updates online and not surprised with any of the results.
Is that a good or bad not surprised
@Courtlynn good as I was cheering on for those who won!
@allen0187 thats good then.
I actualy like that Alexa won the belt, i think it will be cool to see Baley chasing the belt again, and i really like Alexa's charachter she is a good heel.
I dont like her at all. :-/
@Courtlynn Do you only like the good guys and girls?
@chrissbergstrom No. Just dont like alexa, charlotte, braun, brock, and most the tag teams. Lol