Good news on my life

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
As some my lotters know I have been on new medicine that I started taking on Thursday and I am now taking two doses, one in the morning and one at night. I am taking this medicine to settle an unusual feeling that affects me at bed time. I also taking to them to help me sit still I wanted to tell all of you that the medicine started working! I am now able to go bed and can sit still enough to read a book! I have a lot of books I am sitting and hope to finish the books I own. Been reading quite a lot of book That is my good news; anybody have good news to share?
That is so wonderful to hear Jennifer! It is not everyday one can get a medicine that works. And the fact you can now look forward to your books is awesome news! My good news is that the sun is nice today and that I got some washing clothes done and got to the store without having to take long in there.
@tiarasoceanview That is great about the sun coming out It came out here for two or three minutes now very dark here and tornados warning! I am so happy that I can read books again!
@Marty1 Oh no tornadoes there where you are friend? I hope you stay safe then..
@TiarasOceanView Yes, it is unusual that we get a warning. I stepped out too for the mail it was warm but windy
I have good news.Today is my birthday.87 never expected to be this long.This is good news for me
Congratulations for your birthday, Hope you have a party from family members
@Marty1 yes we did.I am done.This year was a bit much.Very nice but tiring.
@amadeo That happens at times.I am happy had a birthday celebration.
@ridingbet (40155)
that is great news, my friend. i hope you will be able to keep still for longer periods of time. and hoping too that your sleep pattern will resume as normal.
I hope to be able to read on a regular basis. I don't know about my sleep patterns
@ridingbet (40155)
@Marty1 well, if you still cannot catch your sleep, this site is always ever ready to 'console' you, my friend, and so with us here.
@ridingbet Thank you! I will remember the great people like you and others on My lot
I am so glad, you can finally read the books you like and be more rested, wonderful.
@ladyduck it is so nice reading again! I no longer spend a few periods of time and actually read so book I could read all day and now and not get up a lot
@Marty1 You must feel a lot better now.
@LadyDuck t don't know how I lived without it
Glad to hear the new medication is working for you :)
I am suprised the medicine worked so well as most medicines don't work well with me.
@Marty1 I'm glad it's working for you!!
@infatuatedbby Thank you very much!
That's great that the medicine is working. I am very happy for you! =) My older 3 kids are coming home tomorrow so that is my awesome news!!
I bet you are super enthusiastic about the kid by s coming home. I am so excited for you.I am expecting to see how they like their new rooms with the phots!
@Marty1 Oh I will definitely let y'all know what they think of their rooms! =)
@LovingMyBabies I will be waiting!
I am very happy for you. Stay good. My good news would be that I am listening to radio again which was a nice habit I had when I was younger. I also have more quality friends than I had in years.
What kind of radio do you listen? I always have my radio on most of the day to a talk radio station, and I love it. I also listen to TV shows and sometimes I will glance up to see something if it looks like what I assume it looks like so i don't make assumptions. I am glad for you that you are listening to the radio again.
@Marty1 I listen to various radio stations depending on where I can find old rock or pop music. I also like a local radio show that broadcasts jokes that people send.
@Alternative4 Does the one that broadcasts the jokes people send them does it do that certain times each day, or is this broadcasts all day jokes
That is awesome news! Thanks for sharing.
@diannen I will be going to sleep later as IU went at 8:00 and was up a little a little after midnight Luckily, I was able to fall sleep as soon I get in bed!
@Marty1 I hope your sleep went well last night and wish the same for tonight and every night. We all need our beauty rest!
@DianneN Some of us more than ever
wonderful news! What is your illness,if you don't mind me asking
I don't mind you asking. I had been not been able to sit still So my doctor gave me medicine, and it is getting me to sleep, and able to read
Oops just realized i never answered my illness Schizoaffective disorder bipolar type. Ir is not my ideal illness but I am stuck with it will make best of it
@bunnybon7 (34496)
• Holiday, Florida
i did have since blood pressure had been down for days. until now. i am thinking it has something to do with pain. seems if i have a lot of pain it shoots upward
I am sorry for your blood pressure. I have high blood pressure too. I have to take two different medicines that I get for High blood pressure also help,e make my heart that was weak when I was prescribed it last November
@bunnybon7 (34496)
• Holiday, Florida
@Marty1 thats what i worry about. not sure how much my heart will take these days
This is wonderful news, my friend!!! Just took a while to find the right meds that work! Well, it is not raining, and to Molly and me, that is good news.
Yes, it feels so good to have a medicine that actually works! Hope you and Molly have a great walk. Rained her but my county has the least amount of power outages!
Great that the meds have started to work. Good news. My grandson make out to the bus this morning. That is good news around here.
That is fantastic worth a little time to bragging rights!!
@Marty1 .....You bet it is.
@kobesbuddy (28432)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Anxiety can really mess a person up, especially when they're trying to concentrate or read something. Falling asleep is sometimes impossible, even when we're very tired!
I try not to try too hard. I seem to get to sleep easily with my sleep medication. I sleep from 8-9:30 p.m. until 2-4 am in the morning! I sometimes wake up earlier at before midnight and have a problem falling back to sleep; I do not have nearly as much anxiety since i was taken off most of my meds in the hospital! I am just on two pills now, and one is only for sleep!
Again, are you okay?
Sorry I didn't write sooner. I am going to post what I have been doing lately. Mostly a week or two hallucinating very badly and the rest if the time in the psyche ward of my local hospital. It was not a good time. woule not wish that whole time on my worst enemy It was a nightmare I don't wish to experience again.
@lokisdad (4284)
That's great news! I don't know you but I am happy for you just the same.
Thank you!
I am glad the medicine is helping you, enjoy your books.
I will enjoy my books for sure!
That is awesome! I am so glad the medicine is working! I have some medical issues & got on new medicine. I have lost 6 lbs since I started the medicine! Such a great thing! I still have a long way to go but... Its a start!
you are on the right track. So happy that you are the way to be whatever you wan it to be
@spaceseed (2896)
Glad to hear that, now I would like to see another update that your becoming far more better.
I will for sure keep you updated
@Nawsheen (22937)
• Mauritius
That's good to hear and especially when you so love to read. Have a nice day. Take care
Yes reading is one of my favorite activ
@megatron777 (3810)
• Guam
What are the books you are currently reading?
I am reading, and I plan to finish on Tuesday. The book is part of a series Call the Hanna Swenson mysteries series the one KI am reading is the Th wedding cake murders. The one I am going to start on Tuesday is the book I have to read for my book club The great reckoning by Louise Penny It is my first time I read a book by here. What book are you reading?