And hes at it again -_-

Well my boyfriend is here, and he's already annoying me. Go figure. He always comes here thinking he's king and can do whatever he wants. And that I have to serve him. Nope! Not me. Go find that somewhere else. He also thinks its always hot here, when its not. Its just him. Like right now my window is open, a good breeze is coming in and the heats off yet he says the wind is nonexistent and I'm lying cause it is hot. Nope. Just you buddy. He is also the type of person who is "always right" and you're "always wrong". No matter what the subject is or anything. Its so annoying. And we've been together for almost 7 years. So you would think he would've learned to respect me, and my house by now. And realized that he is doing wrong. But nope. Oh well. Hoping for a better evening with this fool.
oh I wouldn't put up with that garbage for a week let alone 7 years.
Everyone has faults everyone has limits on things they will and won't put up with. I know mine. Im good
@Courtlynn It is probably easier to put up with since you don't live together. Dealing with that kind of crap full-time might be another matter altogether.
@NJChicaa true. It might be. But who knows. Everyone has their own tolerance level for things
@CRK109 (14465)
That's quite a relationship you two have! So do you really think he doesn't respect you?
No, just not when it comes to being in my house. With making me cold when hes hot, and thinking i have to get him food and drinks all the time even when hes downstairs by the kitchen. and thinking hes always right. Ifs nothing BIG. like relationship over things. Just annoyences and small disrespect.
@CRK109 (14465)
@Courtlynn Oh good. It's obvious you care about him very much. Seven years is a long time so you're obviously doing something right!
@CRK109 yes. Very long time. And over time people can still drive you nuts. Lol
It seems that you are with hom just for routine. Tell him that you don´t want that nonsense anymore.
I'm not with him for a routine. People do things that annoy us every day. It also depends on how people are raised as to how they behave.
@Courtlynn But what would he do if you tell him it annoys you? I´m glad that you are not for routine with him.
@marguicha nothing.
Sounds like a awful day for you i am sorry he is being a jerk
It was awful for an hour after he got here. But oksy now. Thanks
@Courtlynn I am glad its better now, are you watching RAW?
@chrissbergstrom no. I watched the first hour but then switched to one of my other shows
@SAM774 (3732)
oh wow 7 years of togetherness :)))) nice they blessed always you two .....
Yes thank you
Well my friend that's something I wouldn't put up with, but hope you have a good evening.
Most wouldnt. But lots do
I hope things get better as the evening goes on. We all have our moods.
Exactly. Thanks
I hope he can be cooling down by the evening then Courtney. Wow thats a good few years you have been together. Yes one would think by now he would just chill.
Yup. We'll see
Seems like he can make life quite uncomfortable for you. I, too, hope you have a better evening ahead with him.
Only uncomfortable part is making me cold when its not even hot especially at night when trying to sleep
@Mariely (109)
Is hard but I hope you can think in what you really need because sometimes we expect a lot from our partner and is hard once you know them if he loves you he can change but it can be a routine what you got in there I hope you doing great.
I know about relationships. I know about routine. I know about bad relationships. This is a normal relationship that has bumps in it
@Mariely (109)
@Courtlynn yes we all have our days ;) but is good to hear it I hope you have a great day
@Mariely thanks good day so far
@skydream (1159)
• Agate, Colorado
That sounds so annoying i could not deal with that i'd end up going off on him, hopefully it gets better today tho
I do go off on him. Then he says i complain about everything.
@skydream (1159)
• Agate, Colorado
@Courtlynn damn im sorry :/
@skydream its okay. Thanks
There sure must be something in him that you find irresistible to cling on for 7 years.
Yes. Just sometimes cant think of it when hes a fool
@Courtlynn There is a thing called love (lol)
@megatron777 (3778)
• Guam
Why not break up with him if you always having a complaint? Didn't really getting it.
Having an annoyence, and writing about it isnt me always having a complaint. This is where we can write our thoughts and what not, right? This is my discussion, right? So thats what i did. You don't know me and my relationship to say something like that. In my opinion.
@boiboing (12696)
• Northampton, England
I think you might have learned to not put up with it after 7 years.
When you're the type of person who gives second chances, and believes in the good of people you put up with the annoyences. Doesn't mean you like it.
I hope you are not losing your self respect.