Why are images not successfully going in Mylot?

These days whenever I am writing anything in mylot, the moment I am attaching the image, it is not getting uploaded. I am getting the message there is runtime error. does anyone know what is the solution?
I haven't tried posting pictures lately but could the size be too big?
Thanks Michelle, I were posting similar size photos previously. This problem had started few days now.
@sathviksouvik Oh I see, maybe I will write a post later and try to upload a photo.
@infatuatedbby Yes Michelle please try. If it works with you. It will work with me.
@responsiveme (14677)
You need to make image smaller
Thanks ARM. Yes I will try to give smaller images in future.
@owlwings (39101)
• Cambridge, England
The most common reason for images not uploading is that the image file is larger than 3MB. The solution in that case is to reduce the file size of the image (I find that images with pixel dimensions of about 1000 x 800 are quite adequate for myLot and will always be well within the limit.) However, the runtime error suggests that your problem may instead be due to your Internet connection. Either you have a very low speed connection or the connection has a lot of 'jitter' - corrupt data packets which have to be resent many times before the upload is successful. In both cases, the server detects that the upload has taken too long to complete and returns an error.
Thanks for the elaborate answer. I will try your suggestions.
I would say you are trying to upload photos larger than 3 MB and it is too large.
Thanks JJ. I will try to upload smaller images.
You can always go back later and add the picture.
Thanks Judy I am trying it but again I am getting the same message there is runtime error.