My crazy neighboor

@Mariely (110)
So I have this neighbor who has a son. He have some problems with his family. Is so annoying they're yelling at 2am throwing doors. Making all the kind of noises you don't have in mind. So last night me and my husband were with some friends of mine and his son was outside with my husband, they were talking and drinking some beers. So, after that we have to put out kids to sleep because was almost 1am and my husband told her son that he need to going inside to put the kids to sleep. So our neighbor was supposed to go to his house. He has 20 years, so after that his mom comes to our home yelling outside at 2am "where's my son" I was in my kids room and I hear her. She yelled at my husband "if my son doesn't appear I will call the cops". So a few minutes after that her son was in his room sleeping. Believe me I got very mad about that....she prefers to make a great scene in my home and didn't look inside her home first...crazy lady....
Sounds a bit crazy. Some people are all about creating drama.
@Mariely (110)
Yeah she have a lot of it....she's yelling all the time q her home with her son
@Mariely that is sad. Some people yell all the time. I think they just like listening to themselves
@Mariely (110)
@Happy2BeMe yes is very sad
@JediYoda (1743)
• Samoa
You have a bad neighbor there. It's better to keep your distance from her.
@Mariely (110)
Yes I don't talk to much to she, she's bipolar but also problematic I keep my distance
@cabhay (365)
Crazy people like her do exist on this earth ....lol
@Mariely (110)
Lol you're right