Predestination

@Kuttu_007 (1022)
Yesterday I saw an Australian movie named 'Predestination'. I was really amazed by the story and the narration. The plot was really very difficult to understand. One thing that really amazed me was that the hero, heroine and villain are all the same person in the story..After watching the movie my mind really just went into a continuous loop of thinking..The one line of the movie is 'Which came first the chicken or the egg?'..I've never seen a time travel movie like this. This one is really a masterpiece with excellence in story and screenplay.
@responsiveme (14365)
Sounds complicated....I liked the time travel in back to the future series
@Kuttu_007 (1022)
Back to the future trilogy is one of my favorites..
I have seen other sci-fi movies about people moving back and forth in different time zones, they are usually all interesting.
@Kuttu_007 (1022)
Yeah... science fiction movies are always interesting..
@JediYoda (1744)
• Samoa
Looks to me a real blockbuster movie in the future.
@Nawsheen (22857)
• Mauritius
This kinds of movie make you think. It seems to be very interesting. I watched a movie named The Island some years back. And after I watched it I had ethical.questions runnning through my mind
@Athinker (1510)
I like movies too much