Believe In Yourself

I have had my nieces and nephew staying with me for a littlw over a month now for a visit. It has been such a blast! The oldest is about to be 12 and is turning into a young lady. She never believes in herself and the amazing person she is. It frustrates me so badly. I want her to see herself as the smart, talentes, beautiful, sweet young lady she is, so..... Since I own my own craft business I made her this sign for her brand new room her parents are surprising her with. It says: You are braver then you believe, stronger then you seem and smarter then you think. She loves it! I'm so glad because the whole time doing it I was so worried she wouldn't like it!
I wish she wasn't so much like me... The good qualities she should embrace and I dont know why she doesn't but now that I'm grown I like who I have become and I hope one day she will feel the same about herself.
@HazySue (20768)
You are a wonderful person. Your daughter has someone terrific to emulate. I am sure she will grow up and learn to believe in herself.
@HazySue Thank you so much! That was the nicest thing I have heard in a while. =)
@HazySue (20768)
@LovingMyBabies Any time.
I'm so happy she loves it. Girls that age go through such an awkward stage. I'm sure that your sign will make a difference. Welcome to myLot!!!!!
@SAM774 (3663)
nice that she loved it ... and this quote is so true " You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. " you have to believe in yourself first
@HazySue (20768)
What a wonderful gift that was. It is sure to pep her up and get her starting to believe in herself. Welcome to myLot. You are going to love it here. I just realized you must be Jennifer's sister @LovingMyBabies
@HazySue Yes she is my sister. =)
@HazySue (20768)
@LovingMyBabies I thought so. I remember reading posts about your older children visiting their aunt.
@Micmac (7968)
What a lovely creative sign you've designed and the words are so encouraging and meaningful.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@tattoomama You're absolutely right.If you believe in yourself, you do what your creator wants you to do.You don't believe in God if you don't believe in yourself.
I think that's what make us a better person to believe in ourselves.