Another wonderful surprise in the garden today! Can't wait

The Grapes are coming
@MTxJoy (21)
The grapes are coming! I love this time of year, I didn't cut this guy back this year it's the only one I left growth on and the only one making grapes. Anyone else having any luck with fruit plants so far?
@Deepizzaguy (10416)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Nice image of the grapes in your backyard.
@MTxJoy (21)
Thank you George. I sure hope we actually get to eat them this year. I find the critters are getting all of our goodies.
I love fruit plants,we have mango gardens,it looks lovely when laden with fruits
@MTxJoy (21)
The general rule around here is if we can't eat it or it doesnt make an impressive flower, we don't grow it. :) Thats valuable space. :)
I didn't realize that the grapes is a tree lol, I hope things that go well with your fruit. I'm actually letting an okra rot so it can have seeds on it.
@magnumopus (1674)
Green grapes are my favorites!
I am sure it would be fun harvesting this fruit. We are having some mangoes and can't wait to harvest them.
@Athinker (1506)
You have your own garden?
Nice picture. I hope you get to enjoy them.