Meeting with a divorce lawyer costs 60$

Israel
I just called a women's organization here in Israel, and to have a meeting with a divorce lawyer it costs $60. I would also have to cancel some of my teaching sessions, so the real cost would be much more. Is it worth it?
Or would you rather spent your entire life with this cheating man? that is even more expensive! get yourself free my friend please!
• Israel
i will try. It is very tricky here in Israel because the courts favor the man over the woman. I have to prove that it is his fault and not mine.
@rachael5760 lucky for you, my sister in law might not get the chance or support she needs because my brother is clever and she might loose a lot of money before she gets to know the result of her case.. but I think you can do it.
@shivamani10 (11232)
• Hyderabad, India
Very cheap. Does he really fight the case or simply hands it over to another party?
• Israel
I don't know. I would have to pay and take my chances.
Yes if you truly want the divorce.
Only you know what is right for you. I wish you all of the best in whatever decision you make.
If you can work out a way of life for you without going through this hassle you may consider that.
That's for you to decide, not for us.