Lunch 5/3.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I made cheese quesadillas for lunch today. Nothing too hard or too exciting. A few tortillas, some shredded mexican cheese, a few minutes in the oven. Some Sweet Baby Ray's and sour cream to dip it in and we were good to go. I also had a package of peanut butter and cheddar cheese crackers, and a iced tea. Thrilling lunches we have around here, eh. Lol. Did anyone else have anything more exciting? I love seeing all the different tastes, and especially love seeing new things that I can add to my menu and grocery lists.
It is 12:40PM here and I have not eaten anything yet. Waiting for son to get back from store..sigh. I like your food LOL
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@TiarasOceanView Do you guys already have plans for lunch? Lol. Tonight is pork chop night, come on over.
@thislittlepennyearns I sure would thanks so much my friend Well, I am waiting to see what he gets so I don't really know..he will probably just get those Jacks Pizzas from Walmart..I dont care what it is I am starving waiting lol
Dont you have to have meat in that? I had spicy chicken sandwich and fries from wendys
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Courtlynn, Not always. I have just cheese quesadillas sometimes when I don't want to mess with meat.
@thislittlepennyearns ooohhh. My boyfriend and brother won't eat it without meat. Lol
@dragon54u (31636)
One of my favorites is to put a tortilla in the oven until it is crisp. I turn the oven off, add cheese to the tortilla and put it back into the cooling oven to melt. Then I cover it with salsa--I like the Walmart brand Great Value White Corn and Black Bean salsa--and it is SO good!! Another thing I like is to mix the salsa into refried beans and melt some cheese into it for a really scrumptious dip.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@dragon54u I love that salsa too. The chipotle mango is good too.
@xstitcher (12473)
• Petaluma, California
Mmmm. Sounds good. That reminds me, I've got to pick up some tortillas at the store when I go. It's not quite eleven a.m. here in N. California, so we haven't had lunch yet.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Don't forget the tortillas! Lol. Today seems to be dragging on, I thought it was much later than 1.22 here. lol. Have a good lunch when you guys eat