Mom made dinner for tonight...

created by me with Microsoft Paint
@xstitcher (9906)
Petaluma, California
...because she was feeling up to it--so woo hoo ! Granted, its only chicken, but she's cooking something. I know that makes her happy to be able to do that. The only trouble is, the oven will have to be turned on--which, given the high temperature (which I haven't looked at the thermometer for a while), I don't think will be that good of an idea, but if she feels like it, I'm not going to discourage her.
It will probably make your mom feel good cooking dinner so it's worth a little extra heat in the kitchen. Glad she's doing better
@xstitcher (9906)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @Marilynda1225 -- and she gets a Procrit shot tomorrow, so that should make her even better.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
That's awesome that she is feeling better! That's a good sign. What kind of chicken did she make?
@xstitcher (9906)
• Petaluma, California
I think she just put cut up chicken pieces in a breadcrumb coating -- and earlier she said something about wanting to make some Rice a Roni too, so...
@dodo19 (27710)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Chicken is definitely good. It's nice that your mom was in the mood to cook something tonight.
Chicken is good.
Is your Mom a good cook. And how did the chicken taste.