I amuse myself/random

@sissy15 (5389)
I was watching some ad on youtube before a video and it says the average adult eats 23 pounds of apples per year and my first reaction was "Wow, I didn't realize 2 apples weighs 23 pounds!" I then started laughing at my little joke. I am not a big apple eater. I don't care for fruit much in general. I'm more of a veggie eater. I then told this to my friend who also isn't a big fruit eater and she laughed too. I think we are the only people I amuse at times. My boyfriend while sweet often has stuff go over his head. He just doesn't always have the same sense of humor that I do. I love puns and some people find them lame. Sometimes I can't even explain the types of things that make me laugh. I guess that was just a bit of randomness for the day. I have had a busy day and I think I needed the little laugh I gave myself.
I call it cerebral humor. Where you have to actually think a little about what is said. Many can't seem to do that.
@sissy15 (5389)
No kidding, I tend to like that type of humor. It seems most people don't like to have to think anymore.
@sissy15 ....That is so true. Many like slap stick type humor and I can't stand it.
@sissy15 (5389)
@celticeagle I like some slapstick but not a lot of it. I loved I love Lucy but never cared for the three stooges. I feel like there's a line between funny and annoying when it comes to slapstick.
How odd i really don't think this is a true i have probably had one apple in the last 2 years.
@sissy15 (5389)
Clearly, we aren't average lol. Maybe they are also considering apple products. To be fair most apple products I eat are artificially flavored. I really don't care much for apples. At least I learned something I suppose.
@sissy15 Hmmm well i do drink Apple Cider, and i like Apple Butter.....
@sissy15 (5389)
@chrissbergstrom Maybe that's what they're referencing I really don't know. Apple butter is good but I don't eat it often. I also love apple cider but I don't drink that often.