I'm on a roll now

@sugartoes (32527)
Greencastle, Indiana
HOWDY there folks, well I got me a NEW toy to play with BUT it's not for my crafts that I do but on the T V yep you heard right, I got me the hook up for D V R for 5$ a mo. Not a bad deal & I can record some of the movies I like so if we're gone for amount of time I can record my shows & I can freeze what I'm watching & that's AWESOME. I ALSO have a few other things I can do with it too as in I can find me some free on demand shows I can watch & my hubby can watch what I record from here to HIS. I can't say we didn't got a bad deal with the way the guy set both our t v's up in 2 different house's HE'S GOOD so with that done & getting my computer paid off 1/2 way. With some OTHER good news that we're looking forward to in the near future things are LOOKING up for us plus been working on my crafts to get a GOOD verity up to sell. Things are really starting to look really GOOD in our lives & this year with what we're doing is going to be a GOOD year for us, cause we can get our bills back to normal. Hopefully if everything goes as planed (we're on a roll) there's gonna be LOTS to talk about, so if your interested Stay tuned for more up dates coming soon for ya.
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose CenotesCove Loading... Unsubscribe from C
I honestly have to say that it is the first time that I read about a DVR.
@sugartoes (32527)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@marlina really? you don't have one?
@sugartoes No, I do not have one.
@sugartoes (32527)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@marlina you ought to get one it's pretty awesome to have.
@VivaLaDani13 (15986)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Everything is sounding good and positive in this post.
@sugartoes (32527)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah we're fixing to get back going on the cabin with doing the walls we have up so that WILL be done before winter then we'll work on the ceiling with a cover which will take like 300$
@PatZAnthony (11729)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Your positive attitude will help you reach your goals. Love the video @sugartoes
@sugartoes (32527)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@PatZAnthony Thank you I try to stay on a good roll with what I'm doing since I moved in here so far it's working really GOOD for me I LOVE IT.
DVR is so awesome i am so glad i have it i would miss so many of my shows if i didnt
@sugartoes (32527)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@chrissbergstrom I hear ya on that
So glad to hear that things are really looking up for you and your husband!!!
@sugartoes (32527)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 Thank you it's been a LONG time coming too.