Since it is May the Foruth... A Star Wars Question for my Nerdy Friends.

Defuniak Springs, Florida
I figured since today is "Star War" Day that it was the perfect opportunity to ask a Star Wars related question. I have seen A New Hope, Return of the Jedi and Empire Strikes Back. I basically grew up watching them. They were my uncle's favorite movies and since a lot of my childhood was spent with my uncle they were watched frequently (along with the Coneheads, but that is for a completely different post lol). I have also seen Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith and Phantom Menace. While I have seen them multiple times, but they just aren't the same to me. I have also seen The Force Awakens, which I liked more than the three that came out before it. But thinking about all these movies today got me thinking about all the characters that are a part of these movies, and I thought I would see what fellow myLotter's favorite characters were. Mine has always been Jar Jar Binks, ever since the first time I saw him. I can't really give you a reason other than his voice made me laugh when I was little. But I also love BB-8 in the Force Awakens, I love that he is a more advanced R2 like droid. A perfect representation of how far technology has come since the movies first came out. What about you? What is your favorite Star Wars character?
Surprising. I can remember how disliked Jar Jar Binks was and how annoying he was. I really only liked the original Star Wars. It became repetitious after that.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@JohnRoberts, maybe that is part of the reason I liked him as well, because nobody else did. Did you see the force awakens?
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns I saw the first 6 movies.
@BarBaraPrz (21092)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I don't know... I guess it would be Han Solo.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@BarBaraPrz I had a crush on Han Solo when I was little. He was probably my first crush. A close second was Mister Rodgers. So clearly I was confused lol
@BarBaraPrz (21092)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@thislittlepennyearns Yes, I can't imagine anyone having a crush on Mr R.
I liked Jar Jar, he was always good for some comic relief. However Harrison Ford as Solo remains my favorite. I was devastated when he was killed by his own son. I knew it was going to happen though because he frequently said he hated being Solo. Second to him I like Ewan McGregor's Kenobi. He does a fine job making up for Hayden's bad acting.
Jar Jar Binks is by far my favorite character. He gets things done in the clumsiest fashion and his speech is interesting and comical at the same time, giving his character an instant likeability.
Its Darth, Mr Darth Vader. I just love his voice haha