Coasting through the rest of the month...

Hit the payment threshold for May at the 12:15 update this morning. I don't even 'try' to do it...it just happens. So I went 'cleaning out' my PM section...deleted a few hundred messages...and that is still a hassle having to delete each section of the message to get rid of them. I'd love to get rid of an entire message block with just one 'click'. Something really freaky going on...I looked outside and it isn't raining. May even get lucky and actually see the sun today...I heard it was still yellow, but I haven't seen it for so long it might be a different color by now. Have to drop off and set up the big subwoofers (by BIG I mean 3 feet tall, 3 feet deep, 2 feet wide and 172 pounds each) and an amp later today, High School Prom dance is tonight and someone wanted to rent them. I plan on using two amps for them sooner or later, but one needs a new cooling fan...$83, no big deal but I can't spare it until later. Driving one 1300 watt amp to each speaker is gonna be wild...probably won't use that setup until I do the Berryville Vineyard festival in October, but just having it will be nice. Sure am glad to see the weekend here...some weeks seem to last for months.
I would also like to be able to delete an entire block of message without having to remove every single message. May be one day we will see this improvement. I also hit the minimum while I was sleeping.
I should have been asleep but I wasn't
@JolietJake You wake up so early in the morning, I suppose that Scar is half guilty for this.
@LadyDuck Nope. He's ALL guilty for it. Brat.
That is a nuisance with the messages I agree. Nice the sun is out today there JJ. Big rental then for the prom. Good for you making payout I know you always do.
I haven't used them yet since I got them, I know John will give them a good workout tonight
@JolietJake Oh you haven't used them I see.
@TiarasOceanView Haven't had any gigs yet since I got them
Yes, they do. Nice to be ready ahead of time.
I'm still confused why so many wait until the last of the month to 'rush' to make payout. If they'd do it at the first of the month, they'd never have to rush.
@JolietJake .......I think it is a bad usage of time. If they would do a little each time they'd be there at the end.
@BarBaraPrz (21376)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
By "PM section" I take it that you mean the "Messages" bit? You must get an awful lot. I've only got 62, and that's from day one, ten years ago. I don't see any way to delete them. Or do you mean the "Notifications" bit? I delete those as I go along.
@BarBaraPrz (21376)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@JolietJake Ok, thanks.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
I think I have made three dollars or so this month. Usually by the end of the first week I have made the min. for the month, but this month has been slow. Mmm a vineyard festival sounds like fun. Prom however does not.
• San Jose, California
Is someone else using your equipment during prom, or will you be there supervising?
Congratulations on hitting minimum. I'm so close I can taste it. If I didn't have to spend half the day taking Doodles outside for his extremely slow walks and long sunbathes, I would have made it, too. Enjoy your day!
Scar...he doesn't want to let me finish sentences...I try to tell him "I'll be there in a minute" and he just starts yelling louder.
@JolietJake Ha Ha! Doodles either does the same, or worse for me, sits close and stares and stares and stares. I can't take it after a while, and give in. Hence, big gaps in my myLotting several times a day!
Well done. That will be an inspiration to many of the newbies.
As long as they realize they have to invest time to do it...too many seem to think all they need to do is make 1 or 2 discussions and the money will roll in...
@JolietJake Each batch of newbies go through the same thought processes it seems.
@fishtiger58 (30317)
• Momence, Illinois
We actually have sun today and I'm glad to report it's still yellow lol. Been way to much rain here lately the river is up quite a bit, and there are flood warnings around here.
Sun finally popped out here, we're up to 60 right now.
@fishtiger58 (30317)
• Momence, Illinois
@JolietJake supposed to be in the 70's today finally
@ilocosboy (40410)
that was fast doing it in just 5 days, that confirms that mylot earnings now not just walking but running.
I've done it in 3 once, April of last year
@ilocosboy (40410)
@JolietJake wow thats for a record. If i can do it in 30 days, im a happy person.
Hopefully you get some sun today, right now looking outside my bet is another rainy day
Yep, sun came out finally.
• San Jose, California
I am grateful for much cooler temperatures today! It looks cloudy enough that it might rain eventually, even though the forecast says 0% precipitation (with 74% humidity).
You earn quickly here. I definitely don't. Then again I don't put that much time in.
I put entirely too much in, really, but it's the only place I can be around people without having to deal with the 'people' aspect
@JolietJake good point. Sometimes even this is too much "people" for me after a day at work.
That is wonderful that you hit the required $5 in less then 5 days. I will say that your discussions are just that and do inspire interaction. I'm sure that the music that you put on tonight will provide a lot of young people memories to last them.
I only needed $0.0087 to hit it, I was so close yesterday
@JolietJake That's wonderful, I did pretty good a few days ago, I was impressed. I guess that there wasn't a lot else to comment on on that particular day-except for yours that is
@dpk262006 (56599)
You are lucky that you reach payout without making any efforts.
I've really done fairly good here, I made payout every month since they started back up and the lowest I made was $14.91 that first month
@dpk262006 (56599)
@JolietJake I think your witty discussions, extra ordinary comments and your coordial relations with fellow mylotters make you special and help you reach payout every month.
I have seen several mentions of how long this week is, and I agree. Friday is great. I am going to bed early. I get to sleep in tomorrow if I choose to. Yippee! I am not here enough to earn that fast, but I am not doing bad in my own opinion.
I drank too much coughee, I'm normally already asleep and I haven't even yawned yet
• Lenox, Georgia
Yeah this was a very long week for me. I'm glad it's almost over personally. I hope you have a great weekend! =) And congrats on reaching payout already.
I'm done with work, all I have scheduled to do now is pick the subs back up tomorrow.
You will inspire others to get busy to make the minimal pay, I am over half way there and I have to say I have been MIA a few days due to working. I used promote a band and I can say I don`t miss the life. I am thankful I did not do the heavy lifting but I got worst at times, dealing with the owners and making sure they paid, setting up for video and all that stuff, the drunks in the places that it was not allowed.... no one really knows what goes into " getting things ready for the band." Anyways have a wonderful weekend.
What I do now is multiple band shows...the bands hire me and are responsible for paying me. I still have to deal with drunks wanting to mess with the equipment though.
@TheSojourner (17291)
I agree with you on that deleting messages part. It's annoying. It seems like it would be an easy fix. So, any big plans today? Other than your rich list today haha
I'll probably do some reading this afternoon...take a nap...the brat woke me at 11:30 last night and I've been up since.
@Mike197602 (13955)
So far this month I've made 17 cents I'll get paid this month though as I had a lot roll over from last month. Busy night for me later after 120+ for breakfast this morning...over 100 coming for a murder mystery night at the hotel...not looking forward to it
I'm not sure how many will be at the Prom, but I won't...just the subwoofers
Nice. I didnt know amps had cooling fans! The things we learn!
Oh yes, those things get hot...they'll burn up the circuits without a fan in them.
I haven't made it yet, but even on a good month it would take me until the 10th or so, and this month, I may or may not even make it