Money Game

@hoong143 (1415)
Malaysia
There are many people participate in a money game here. Most of them think that it is good to them. Even though our national bank has warned the people not to join those money game. They still don't listen. To me, it is a scam and I hate it. What do you think?
@scheng1 (24950)
If you want to play financial and investment game, you have to go to Richdad dot com, sign up and play Cashflow 101. It is a good game to learn about assets, liabilities, cashflow and income.
@hoong143 (1415)
Thanks. I don't like to play financial and investment game.
@scheng1 (24950)
@hoong143 You should. this game teaches you about finding rental apartment or house to get rental income. That is the way many people in KL get rich.
@hoong143 (1415)
@scheng1 I don't think this is a way to get rich.
I think many are wasting quite a bit of money playing this game. Rather foolish.
@hoong143 (1415)
I read a news saying that 1/3 of Chinese in Penang of Malaysia playing this game. It means many Chinese like this game and they keep losing money.
@hoong143 That is so sad.
Can you give me an example of money game?
@hoong143 It sounds familiar. They are not paying me anymore.lol I am still contacting the people who contacted me before.
@hoong143 (1415)
@Shavkat You are their customer?
@hoong143 Yes, I am. I didn't invest in a huge amount.
@davemad (56)
I am not getting what are talikng about?
@hoong143 (1415)
There is no money game in your country? Normally, it is a company collect money from the members and they promise to give high return to the members. After that, the company closed down and the owner took all the money and register and open another company to collect money from new members. Then, the owner keeps close and open company...
@hoong143 are u talking about ponzi scams, then yes they are in my country recently some people were selling smartphones for 4$ they got a lot of attention
I don't know what kind of the money game it is. But it sounds like a gambling. Of course it is wrong. If people are not greedy, it is too hard to cheat them. Money never comes easy.
@hoong143 (1415)
Yes. It's all because of the people who are greedy. And they like it.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I do not know why people keep falling for scams ..guess they do not hear the warnings from others.
@hoong143 (1415)
I think those people know about this. But, they still try to take the risk. Some of them are rich.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@hoong143 Oh they should know better then if they already know about it..yes they must be rich to want to lose some money
Money games are no good. It sounds like a scam to me.
@hoong143 (1415)
To me, it is a scam.