Get a room you freaks!

Calgary, Alberta
I was swimming on an indoor pool because I missed swimming and Ilike the fact they have heaters on their pools so the water is warm. There are many people there and most of them are families with children. Everyone is busy swimming around the waters when I notice a couple in a corner doing PDA in a public pool with lots of people. There are children around the place and they are doing the woohoo (if you play The sims, I know you know what Woohoo means) I am not conservative but PDA is not my thing. Some parents eventually notice the miracle they are doing and started making complaints but the 2 are so in love with each other.... Why don't they just rent a room instead of doing it in a public place with children on it.
I think these people should have to be in appropriate places.
• Calgary, Alberta
They could have tried it inside a cave or something.
@CaptAlbertWhisker That would be a primitive way but I think it can work.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Shavkat Primitive way sounds more decent than their "modern" way.
Yeah around kids they should get a room instead. And even some people don't want to see it. I love swimming Albert
• Calgary, Alberta
Swimming is my favorite exercise because I can do it for hours and I felt uncomfortable at the gym.
@CaptAlbertWhisker I am sorry that time was ruined Albert.
Maybe one was dying and the other was giving CPR in an effort to save them!
• Calgary, Alberta
while submerged in the water..... I left the pool because the water might be mixed with bodily fluids
@louievill (17737)
They are doing it in public without regard for others but I am sure if sombody ogles or stares at them they would get angry, people are funny.
• Calgary, Alberta
Parents got angry but they never stopped, I think some people just laughed at them while others are irritated.
Why do they have to do that in the pool area? Seriously, they should get a room . . . or at least do it behind some building or elsewhere anyway. Do they like having an audience? Some people just don't understand that people don't want to see that!!
• Calgary, Alberta
if they want an audience they should pursue the billion dollar industry instead of traumatizing children in a public pool.
@CaptAlbertWhisker Since people in the pool don't have tomatoes to throw, they should all throw pool water at them . . . no one wants to see that kind of a show there .
They should not do that in a public place when there are children around.
• Calgary, Alberta
I know it is so inappropriate. Good thing the kids didn't notice them.