The House Next Door : Novel

I am sure you all must think I have nothing better to do than spend my time reading, and you'd be right. I am not getting many hours for work and so between trying to find alternate work, and working online... I read. So I've finished yet another book by Darcy Coates and thought it was just chilling enough to share here. I've gotten pretty fond of these types of books lately, and I believe when I exhaust Ms. Coates work I"ll go onto one of the other suggestions that pop up whenever I search her name. At any rate, the book I refer to here was short and sweet enough. 289 pages packed together a sturdy plot of two women who fought against the forces of a sad, but haunted, home. I'll let amazon do a better synopsis, but as I said, I enjoyed the read.. Maybe you will to. As for my normal type discussions, I'll get back to those (non book related ones) soon enough. Between trying to find work, trying to work online, and just trying not to stress? I've not done much else.
The House Next Door: A Ghost Story - Kindle edition by Darcy Coates. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The House Next Door: A Ghost Story.
I havent heard of this author but thanks for the heads up!
I hadn't heard of her either, but I have nearly exhausted all of her works. (I have three others I haven't read by her).
I wonder if they made this into a movie. I have seen a couple by the same name.
I was describing this to my grandmother and she said the same thing.. that it seemed familiar somehow.
@ScribbledAdNauseum ......Yeah, the name has been used at least twice.
@EMuhungi (1748)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I love reading. I will look for it.
I hope you'll enjoy it.
@EMuhungi (1748)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Nothing wrong with reading a lot. I spend time reading myself.
The television just sits and gathers dust... I turn it on maybe once or twice a month.
Now I want to read this book. I like ghost stories.
As Do I. Especially if they do a good job of explaining history.