I need to get out more.

@xFiacre (10489)
Ireland
Work took me away to Vienna, to Budapest, Paris and Rome, the boss told my colleagues he'd fire me, if I spent all his weekend at home. The murky, grey Danube was sluggish as it flowed under bridges of rope, the smell of the Tiber rose higher than Benedict's incense of hope. Joanna Octava said Venice was sweet like the perfumes of Grasse, till James chased her over the bridges, she tripped and fell on her bottom. The sight made me empty my bladder and tears washed my cheeks and my legs, till Kimberley showed me the diamond she swapped for a packet of fegs. So please tell your sons and your daughters, not to cross over the line, but to feast on the loaves and the fishes beside rivers of whiskey and wine.
@Inlemay (17341)
• South Africa
ahh your sonnet takes us on a journey of memorable lessons
@xFiacre (10489)
@inlemay I dread to think what lessons you learned from all that!!!
@Inlemay (17341)
• South Africa
@xFiacre wetting yourself in public?? from both top and bottom? Be sure to empty all water ducts before watching woman fall over the bridges in Venice
@xFiacre (10489)
@Inlemay It was her fault - she made me laugh.
@pgntwo (21729)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
That bad-word checker does interfere with the natural flow of Joanne's tale...
I suspect your children made you laugh in Venice. It's a long time I do not go back to France, I miss to visit Grasse, you made me nostalgic.
@shivamani10 (10679)
• Hyderabad, India
Better you do not go back