My T-shirt Design pt. 1

In my previous discussion (see at the link below) I posted about one of my drawings from my Ennio Morricone series (you can see all of my previous artworks - paintings and drawings from that series in my previous discussions). That drawing also has it's "twin brother", a very similar drawing that I will later post, but first I want to present you some of my T-shirt designs that I made using this drawing on one site for online designs. The first one is very simple and you can also see it on my profile picture. I used the whole drawing and just added the text that I found convenient, that could go well with this drawing... Tell me what you think... Thank you!!!
Hi all! This is my third drawing from my Ennio Morricone series I started posting. I made it prior to some paintings from this series (see those paintings at...
@dragon68 (779)
Your design's so fantastic!
Thank you very much! :)
@dragon68 (779)
@tasoartcraft You are welcome.
@EMuhungi (1733)
• Nairobi, Kenya
It a great idea. love your artwork on the T-Shirts.
Thank you!!! You can see my other artworks (paintings and drawings from this series) in my previous discussions if you want, the paintings are among my first discussions :)) Best!
@EMuhungi (1733)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@tasoartcraft Sure, I will.