I was an hour late =(

Sunday is Lettuce day, This is the only one day in the week were I buy this vegetable. There's two kiosk that sells this thing. First one was near church I had to walk four blocks to get there. but it was worth it since they sell big ones that still has roots on it. While the second one is near, but sells a bit more expensive and have little quantities of lettuce. Unfortunately, I woke up an hour late and walk as fast as I could. By the time I reach the first one, NO MORE lettuce. Forcing me to proceed to the second one. I just resort it to add to my hotdog sandwhich for my breakfast. I was about to just buy veggies for my soup but I realized it was going to take time. So, how are you doing?
Im sorry you woke up late and couldnt get the good ones
@Linda1234 (4769)
• Houston, Texas
I like lettuce too .lettuce good for salad and healthy vegetable .
Hello @Courtlynn Well, I was aiming for the one that still has roots on it but they ran out so i went back.
@Letranknight2015 did they have them after you went back?
We have a lot of lettuce here, my friend. I love this with boiled eggs.
how do you mix that with boiled eggs? @Shavkat good for you
@Letranknight2015 You will slice the boiled eggs into cubes. Then, put some spices and mixed it.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Shavkat I like lettuce blended.
@scheng1 (24812)
Do they sell lettuce every day? I think you can buy another day, since lettuce is a common vegetable, there should be no problem getting it cheaply.
The second kiosk sells it on weekends @scheng1 but he sells it more expensive and has little quantity over his lettuce.
@scheng1 (24812)
@Letranknight2015 If it is possible to grow at home, you might as well grow some at home. In this way, you do not have to worry about getting fresh lettuce
@silvermist (19803)
@Letranknight2015 By now you would have finished your breakfast.Here I am just thinking about mine.
Well, after this I bought a hotdog and that was breakfast right there @silvermist
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@silvermist just take oats for breakfast no appetite to eat, got flu.
@sjvg1976 (18034)
I am fine and relaxing today at.home. I have to teach maths to kids today as they have an exam of it on Thursday.
Hello @sjvg1976 hows the exam, I hope they pass on it.
I´m fine but tired.
I guess you should get some rest then @marguicha
Oh so sorry you missed the good lettuce Letran. It must be nice to have the stalls though there selling it fresh. Not by me there is no stalls, I wish there were for the lettuce in the supermarkets is not great.
I gotta be early next time and try not to sleep late @TiarasOceanView
No lettuce for you. Maybe net time. I use a lot of lettuce. I hope you get some net time.
Hello @jstory07 Well, there was the second one I went back to that and bought some.
@Letranknight2015Oh good you got some lettuce.
@ridingbet (46936)
i like lettuce but it is not allowed to me.
Hello @ridingbet Yes, you have told me that because it hinders your medication.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
That is very nutritious veggie, there are many here in Gaisano Mall, I bought some last Sunday. I am not doing well, got flu , but I have to do some mylotting to forget my head that keeps on aching.
Hello @cacay1 You definitely need lettuce, probably you can add that to your hot soup.
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
Sorry that you couldnt get your lettuce. There is a flood over here and we cant go out