Sunday's Online Work

@egdcltd (6987)
I wrote and published an article on the science fiction site and published a post. This was socially promoted and I made the usual posts and interactions on myLot and bitLanders. I wrote an article for the electronics site and one for the general site. I did some work on three role playing game supplements. Approximately 2,000 words were written today. I also made progress with my current paper model, which is almost finished, and did some work in Scribus on laying out a collaborative RPG supplement. Image: Morguefile
@shivamani10 (11188)
• Hyderabad, India
Is it not the same post?
@egdcltd (6987)
No, I just tend to do similar things.
@EMuhungi (1733)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Congratulation for a job well done. An intro about bitLanders please.
@egdcltd (6987)
It's a revenue sharing site. Better for longer posts than myLot is. It also has a referral program.
@EMuhungi (1733)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@egdcltd I will look at it. Does it pay well?
@egdcltd (6987)
@EMuhungi I haven't cashed out yet but I will probably do so in the next week or so. Although they do require you to go to a fair amount of effort to prove your identity. I'll be cashing out $25 I think, rather more than I'm getting from myLot.