family law/ visitation

United States
November 26, 2006 4:29pm CST
My son was taken from me and his dad has custody now, he is not following the court order that we have right now for visitation so I was told to take him to family court and i have filed a petition and we go to court dec.4. I just got a letter from his lawyer and basically he is lying and is trying to get where I dont see my son at all. I still have all my rights to my son. I dont have a lawyer for this but I do have all the documents to prove him wrong. Should i get a lawyer or can I get one appointed to me for this?
1 response
@rob1313 (115)
• United States
26 Nov 06
Getting one appointed is not recommended. Get your own he work work harder for you and your son.