Creepy Night Mystery Solved

The image is not her house - it's a free image from Pixabay
Switzerland
This is an update to my previous post, about my creepy night of one week ago. The following nights I had weird dreams of a house in the wood, with unknown people inside. Nothing conclusive. Last Friday, my niece, informed me that she was going to the vacation home of her mom. She had put the house for sale and someone was interested to see the house and to buy. Here I had the revelation, the warning, then the dream of the house in the wood. We had to search something in the house. I checked the map of the house carefully and I noticed a small niche in the kitchen, right behind the stove. I informed my niece and instructed her to move the stove and check behind. She found a metal box, containing my the engagement ring of her mom, some other jewels, a few golden coins and other minor things. I am so glad she came to warn me. Now I can have peaceful nights again.
@topffer (33297)
• France
I am coming back after a long absence to learn that you are now a famous psychic localizing jewels on a map! Have you already prepared a business card?
Welcome back, I was concerned about your absence. I am not a famous psychic, but I can surely use a pendulum and I had several premonitory dreams. What I was never able to get are the right Lotto numbers. I am still trying and asking, but nobody comes to me.
@topffer (33297)
• France
@LadyDuck I had some health problems and I had to spend time in a hospital. If you can detect treasures you are already better than me. I remember to have seen a little black report card pertaining to a great great grandfather saying something like "I have hidden x francs in gold in the house, nobody will never find them." And for the moment it is true. I should send you the map of the house.
@topffer Why not, may be with the help of the pendulum we can find something. I have the bad habit to hide some banknotes in my shoes, just in case I need and the bank is closed. Now I think that I should tell to my husband where I have hidden my diamond ring, or he will never be able to find it... just in case.
• Pleasant Hill, California
It's amazing how our unconscious puts things together that we don't have time to put together in our conscious daily lives.
I have never put my foot in her vacation house, but I had the map because my SIL always asked me to check things, she was unable to take care of many matters alone.
@vandana7 (62575)
So speaketh the saint..
@hereandthere (28987)
although i did not respond to that discussion, i had a feeling it was connected to your niece and your sister-in-law. some people would rent it out, instead of selling it, but that would also involve maintenance and checking it regularly. your niece probably have no time or interest to do so. do you know what shes plan to do with the contents of the metal box? did she tell her father about it?
The house is 3 hours drive from where she lives, she is not interesting in renting because in Italy it costs a fortune in taxes. You pay more than what you get. I do not think she told something to her father, he was divorced, so he has nothing to do with what her mom left behind.
That is great Anna now that this mystery is solved. See it just goes to show that there is something else in life that not all of us can know about. I knew she was trying to tell you something! Good job Anna
I was sure there was something "urgent". The fact that the house was almost sold made her concerned about the jewels hidden inside.
@LadyDuck Yes she knew you would be able to find them..she trusts your instincts. This is quite an amazing story and proof of the existence of others there. I bet your niece was so relieved too.
@TiarasOceanView My niece is relieved, she was concerned about the ring, for a moment we thought she had sold it when she divorced from her father.
I don't know what to say now, as you know I'm a sceptic
I know and I do not want to convince anyone. I am only happy that my niece has recovered her diamond ring. My sister in law hated the banks, but it was not the most brilliant idea to hide the box in that house.
Anna this is sort of weird there?
Yes, it was weird and I think that now it's over. I am glad that my niece have found those jewels, it would have been a shame to sell the house and lose them.
@LadyDuck this happen to a lot of people.Some even leave money there somewhere?
@amadeo My sister in law never trusted the banks, I told my niece to check everywhere, may be she has hidden some money in other places.
WOW an amazing use of the dream world to offer you clues that at first seemed scary but obviously were sent with love, great to hear @LadyDuck !
@alberello75 (16616)
• Genova, Italy
@enlightenedpsych2 Do you believe in premonitory dreams?
@alberello75 absolutely and knowing that I even can access a sixth or seventh sense, fascinates me. The premise of dreams is to teach us what our ego, during the wakened hours of our existence, keeps hidden from us and in those dreams we evolve to greater degrees
@alberello75 (16616)
• Genova, Italy
@enlightenedpsych2 Excuse the question, maybe a little personal. Do you think to have something like a kind of "paranormal" powers? I'll wonder, because it is a topic to me interesting.
mystery solved!! good thing you had that dream
I hope that now that everything seems to be in good order, we can all have peace.
@alberello75 (16616)
• Genova, Italy
@LadyDuck Excuse me Anna, if I intervene, but maybe a soul did not find peace until you found the jewelery box. Do you believe? I hope to not scare you!
@alberello75 You do not scare my Alessandro, it is exactly what I think. She wanted to let us know that there was that box to recover before resting in peace.
@fishtiger58 (30369)
• Momence, Illinois
that is a pretty amazing story. So glad you guys found her jewels before that house was sold.
I can understand why she was concerned, she had the bad habit not to share her secrets even with her daughter.
@fishtiger58 (30369)
• Momence, Illinois
@LadyDuck My sons both know about all my hidey holes. I want them to have my things not someone who buys my house.
@fishtiger58 I have to show to my husband hoping he can remember.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
This is absolutely amazing Anna.
I knew that if she came there was a reason. I am glad we found what she had hidden.
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
@LadyDuck It was so lucky you found the jewellery before the house was sold.
@Gillygirl This fact made me think about the values I have hidden in different places around the house. I have to move them to a safe deposit, or include a map in my Will.
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Oh wow, Anna, That is so unnerving. But now your niece found what she needed to. This gives me pause for thought @LadyDuck .
I think that now I can sleep in peace and my SIL can rest in peace.
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@LadyDuck that is good, Anna. I wish you peace :)
@bluesa The house seems to be back to normal, everything is quiet and peaceful now.
I have goosebumps! That is amazing. So are you a believer now?
I have always been a believer because I had other experiences in the past.
@LadyDuck Same with me! . I'm certain your niece was thrilled to have found that ring.
@DianneN She was happy, she was concerned because I told her she had that ring, I knew my brother gave it to her, but she was unable to find the ring.
@moffittjc (41295)
• Gainesville, Florida
Wow, that is so amazing that you were able to find that based on information from your dream! Otherwise, who would have ever known to look behind the stove? That gave me chills just thinking about it! But I am glad you have finally been able to bring this whole ordeal to conclusion, and now you can sleep peacefully again!
My niece was decided to sell the house and the kitchen stays in the house. She would have never moved the stove to look behind.
@moffittjc (41295)
• Gainesville, Florida
@LadyDuck I imagine there would have been no reason for her to move the stove if you hadn't told her to. Good work in solving a mystery!
@moffittjc No, she would have never moved anything in the kitchen. The house has been sold as is, she only removed the personal stuff of her mom, some clothes and what she found inside the cabinets.
@1creekgirl (9956)
Wow, that's amazing.
At lease she has recovered the diamond ring, we were wondering where it was. I knew very well my brother had given the ring to her.
@LadyDuck Sometimes dreams really can be warnings or directions. Glad it worked out so well.
@1creekgirl So true, not all dreams are messages, but some are.
Ack, you know me... always the sceptic. But, yay! for your Niece finding a little bit of her mum behind the stove. It's so sad when precious objects are lost.
You are right, more than the money value, it's the sentimental value of those object. I was upset too when she did not find the diamond ring. My father bought the stones when we were still kids. One for my Mom, one for me and one for my brother, for our engagements rings.
• Portland, Connecticut
I am so glad that she was able to communicate to you what you needed to tell her daughter. All is well now and I hope you sleep peacefully.
I hope I was of help and she can rest in peace now. I had a very quiet night last night.
I love this!
I am glad it was solved I think it's over now.
@dodo19 (31996)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Wow! I'm glad that you had the dream and your niece looked behind the stove, after you told her.
My niece was searching for the diamond ring, but she thought it was in the safe at the Bank and the notary has not yet opened the safe.
@dodo19 (31996)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@LadyDuck I could see why your niece would have thought this. I probably would have as well. Good thing the ring was found before the house was sold.
@dodo19 My sister in law did not trust the Banks, but it was not a great idea to idea that box behind a stove.
Oh wow, you got a message from the other side. That is kool.
At least this time it was a pleasant message, no bad news.
You might be a ghost whisperer @LadyDuck have you ever heard messages about things you could not explain?
@rebelann Yes, I have heard messages that I cannot explain, I have heard noises in the house when nobody is in. The lights sometimes turn on before I touch the switch. Sometimes it's weird.
@alberello75 (16616)
• Genova, Italy
Dear Anna. With this story, I begin to believe that your premonitory dream was in this case fonunded. I personally, never had one like that. I am very happy for you, for two different reasons. First, you have found the jewels that otherwise they would be lost, and then because now you can sleep serenely at night. Very, very happy for you
Alessandro I am very sorry for this late reply, I have not received the notification of several comments. You are right I was lucky to have that dream and now I can sleep in peace.
@alberello75 (16616)
• Genova, Italy
@LadyDuck Do not worry about the delay, I'm not in hurry. However important that the mystery was revealed. So everything ok
@alberello75 Everything is fine now and I can sleep well again.