Eight Things I Really Hate

Garden Grove, California
One: I hate it when I keep a date then watt and wait for the other person til ilts obvious he or she is not coming.The least they could have done is call me and tell me that they dannot keep the date.Thats just rude. Two: I hate being called to a company to fill out paperwork, get there amd they tell me 'oh we made an error you did fill out the paper work .Why not check first Three:I hate it when door to door sales men com e to my lvi mg room dump dirt on the carpet then show off the vacuum cleaner only it does not pick up all the dirt. Fpur: I hate it when someone thinks it is funny that I hate heights Five: I hate to be kep on my doorstep by Jehovah's Witnesses afte I tell them I have my own religion Six: I hate hearing a couple fighting but if the woman screams will call the police because he could klll her. It happened once in spite of my call mg the police e I called too late.The woman died of head injuries Seven: I hate being eased because Im afraid of snakes and spiders.,. Eight:I hate someone breaking in on my conversation with a friend when its not relevant. One original post and graphic by P Hatley copyrighted 2017
• Denmark
I refuse to talk to Jehovah's Witnesses and they can't involve me in a conversation no matter how hard they try.
I check from the upstairs window and I do not open the door.
• Denmark
@LadyDuck Same here. Yet, I often meet two women when I go shopping. I have to cross a park and there they're waiting for people to talk to. No matter what they say; I always say, "I don't want to talk to you." When I've repeated that several times, they finally understand and leave me alone. I'm not polite to them. I don't have to be polite to them. I feel molested.
@LadyDuck thats reallg smartbut I lived in a on floor apt so had no peep hole in the door they had the advantage
Oh Patsie I also hate all those things, I have fear of heighs, I hate snakes and I cannot stand all the other things in your list.
thoseare IL guess comon things a lot of people join me in
All people have something that they are afraid of so they should understand when someone else is.
yes they should not tease us about our fears as we all have some
• Denmark
@Hatley Fear of heights, oh yes, I know that!
@MALUSE my husband once insisted I g o up 40 floors wtth him I did and almost collapsed scared him and he never insisted again at all he new the I was not pretending
Over bearing and ignorant people. I hate that too.
Iwant to run away when I have to meet over bearing or ignorant people as I'm never sure how to handle ether one of them.
@Hatley .....I think not being the same way is step one.
@prashu228 (20267)
That's a very big list indeed. I hate all those too.
I thionk I have a lot in common witt most here
@responsiveme (13106)
And quite right...I hate quite a lot on that list too
yes they seem to be ones we all have
@Hate2Iron (7310)
I think that you just about covered all of mine too. It seems that it all could be easily avoided if people would just think first lol!
I fiybd that a few refusals ti meet ny hubby to go 'shopping made him meet me on time so we could spend time together lol
Those are very interesting things to hate. I dont like any of it either. Especially fears not being taken seriously.
yes ts not fair to tease us about our fears as we all have so me
@Hatley yup. My bf does it to me though and i hate it.
• Riga, Latvia
I agree with all you just mentioned. I have a fear of heights so no one can get me up very high. I agree particularly about spiders and snakes. Do you remember this song? Love your graphic
Jim Stafford sings his hit I Don't Like Spiders & Snakes on the Smothers Brothers Show!
yes good one thanks for sharing