Plans!

So my moms off tomorrow, and my brother works from 10am-3pm. So my mom and I went to the store tonight and bought ground beef for her and I to have hamburger helper for either lunch or dinner tomorrow, and for my brother to have tacos tomorrow night. (If we have the hamburger helper for lunch, then we'll buy chicken for us to have for dinner). Then we decided that we're going to try hitting the gym TWO times tomorrow. For an hour each time. Once after dropping my brother off to work, and once sometime around 4-5. (I'll be surprised if we even make it there once as its been probably 8-12months since the last time we went. If not longer). We also plan on making our homemade chocolate chip cookies tomorrow. And hopefully they will come out right this time and not be too thin when we mix the bater together like last time. Plus we have a bunch of shows to watch tomorrow night. (Pretty little liars, the challenge, etc). Hmmm.. what do you think? What are your plans for tomorrow?
To catch on hulu what you guys will watch tonight.
Tonight is tern mom, baby daddy and young & hungry
@Courtlynn oh hulu does not have the current season of baby daddy i love that show.
@sharon6345 oh. That stinks.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Since I didnt do it today, I've gotta give the dog a bath, clean the turtle tank. I also have to do a load of laundry, finish three reviews, and start a new blog. So you know lots of fun stuff.
Oh no. Are you ok with not doing that today
How you got the time for that?
Sounds like a good day to me and, have fun at the gym.
Thanks ill try. If i go lol
We are going to go and take some pictures tomorrow. I hope we see some wild life.
Oooh thats fun!
Recording PLL!
Supposed to be a good one!
@shivamani10 (11131)
• Hyderabad, India
I will go out and enjoy with my friends.
That is good
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
Tomorrow i got to go to work but the best part of my day is the evening. How i love going on evening walks especially when I have the right the companion. I so love my dog.
No definite plans for tomorrow except hitting the gym in the afternoon and doing some tutorials later in the evening.
Sounds good! My plans for everday are school and school :(
@bunnybon7 (35529)
• Holiday, Florida
sounds quite fun. i will likely only be preparing for Wednesday tomorrow. cause wednesday is when i have the most to watch and do. of course i might also be working on my swagbucks codes online