Stop and look/smell the flowers. :)

It's very rare for my fiancé & I to go grocery shopping in the evening, but we switched up our schedules a little today! Since we had a late lunch, by the time we went grocery shopping - we weren't in a rush to go home & eat. We were both full so, we even had time to stop by and look at all the beautiful flowers, browse the store without adding anything extra into our basket! The other day, I was commenting on a myLotters post about how it's already May ~ time is definitely passing by fast so definitely take a few seconds of your day/time and stop to smell the flowers, embrace nature, be happy! It is currently midnight here in California - good night! I will catch up on notifications when I log back on!
Glad you had a good day grocery shopping and, you took time to smell the flowers :)
@TRBRocks420 I don't often stop by the floral section but I like to when I have a chance. I don't often buy flowers since they die though but for special occasions I do.
@TRBRocks420 Do you pass by a lot of wild flowers on your walks?
@infatuatedbby I wouldn't say a lot but some.
@moffittjc (38200)
• Gainesville, Florida
I always browse the flowers when I grocery shop, because I am constantly buying flowers for my girlfriend. She has a beautiful vase of flowers at her apartment that I keep full of fresh flowers all the time. As old flowers began to wilt, I'll pull them out and add new ones in, so that she has a never-ending bouquet of flowers!
Awh, you usually only talk about your kids, nice to know you have a girlfriend!
@moffittjc Aww you're so sweet. I am sure she is always happy waking up to fresh flowers all the time!
@AbbyGreenhill He's a sweet guy!
Yea we really need to stop and smell the flowers and enjoy everyday
Yes live life to the fullest essentially.
@infatuatedbby sometimes it's easy to say and harder to do but it is what gets me out of rough situations if I am sad I go find my baby niece and pick her up she has a way of curing my sadness with her little smile
@chrissbergstrom Yep it is easy to say but we have to try. Kids are what brighten my day also. Like my niece and nephew :)
@sishy7 (27736)
Good night! It's such a cheery and beautiful picture there!
@sishy7 Thank you! Good Morning to you!! I love flowers.
@HAPPSINGH Good night Dare Devil. Sleep tight!
@HAPPSINGH Yep in about a hour -ish.
I like sunflower blooms. It so huge in size.
Yes me too they're beautiful!
@zarlamain (24146)
Those are some beautiful flowers in the picture! I completely agree. It's nice to smell the flowers when I get the chance. So many pretty flowers out there!
Yes, this was taken at the market (Whole Foods)
@zarlamain (24146)
@infatuatedbby Very nice!
@zarlamain Do you buy any flowers? I usually don't only special occasions.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
Those are beautiful flowers. Good night.
@Nawsheen Do you have a favorite kind of flower?
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
@infatuatedbby The frangipani flower
@Nawsheen Wow that is beautiful. I've never seen that kind of flower. Thank you for sharing with me.
I love to look at the flowers/plants at the store too - especially now! They are so pretty in the store - so I leave them there . Yep, time is going double time now . . . I don't even want to think about Christmas .
Oh yes Christmas is near, now that you brought it up ! AHEM! Lol. The flowers are beautiful during this season ~ I agree.
@infatuatedbby As long as we are not seeing poinsettias in the markets, we're still good .
@much2say hahahah so far so good!
Nice you had a nice leisurely trip to the store and took time to notice the flowers Michele. It is nearly noon here now on Wednesday. Have a nice day.
Yes, I love going to the store and stopping by the floral section if I could. I love looking at all the vibrant flowers. It is almost noon here, have a nice day :)
@infatuatedbby You too it is nearly evening late here Michelle thanks.
@TiarasOceanView Yes here it is almost 6pm
@CRK109 (14290)
I love to smell flowers! I just have to stop and look first....to make sure there are no bees!
Oh yes, no bees of course! But its not often I come across bees.
@CRK109 (14290)
@infatuatedbby They are definitely disappearing. I used to see them everywhere, but not anymore.
@CRK109 Yeah it is not too often. I saw a bee when getting the mail in though :)
@ravisivan (14055)
True to it is nice to look at a garden where a lot of flowers different colours appear. Even inside the complex where we reside when we go round for walk I find a lot of flowers. nice. to smell and enjoy the flowers -- especially jasmine. good day.
Yes it is lovely to stop and look at beautiful flowers and nature. Have a good day also!
@jobelbojel (5902)
It is good to have time together. Yes, time flies sooo fast.
It is already May can you believe that? :P
It is good to slow down a bit at times and enjoy the simple things again. =)
Glad to hear you had a nice time. Your message is so right on!
I have known to do evening grocery shopping from time to time, but I prefer to do it during the day.
I do take the time to stop and look at the flowers, but unfortunately, I lost my sense of smell and therefore, can not smell them. Bummer!
I seldom go out at night. There are many things for me to do at home. But you are still young and you shall go out at night more often. One day the life will be different
@alberello75 (14317)
• Genova, Italy
May, is the month of roses and the Holy Mother of God.
@minx267 (11162)
• Hartford, Connecticut
wow, yea. I haven't done anything with my garden and it IS May.. I better plant some seeds or something.. these sunflowers are pretty these are some I have to plant.
@dpk262006 (55919)
It is summer season here and flowers do bloom but they fade away by the evening. It is always a pleasure to be near flowers and nature.