Good Morning, myLotters ! 5-9-17

Photo taken by me 5-7-17
@xstitcher (12537)
Petaluma, California
I went to see Mom, and she wants to take a shower this morning, so she likes me to be in the room when she does that. I'll grab my cross stitch or something and wait on her bed until she's done. Then it will be breakfast and walking Angel, and then I'd like to trim some more things out in the backyard and put them in the 12-gallon can to wait until the garbage comes so that the green can will be empty and I can dump the cuttings in. Bible study ASAP. I'd like to get more posted on here than "Good Morning" and "Good Night" --so far that's been working out pretty well. Right now I'd better get going so that Mom can take her shower. Have a great day/evening/etc. in your part of myLot land !
Is it in case she falls or something? That flower is so pretty.
@xstitcher (12537)
• Petaluma, California
Well, she doesn't stand up when she's in the shower, but you never know, something might happen. Plus, it takes her breath away getting in and out, so she needs me to get towels for her and help her on with her robe and stuff.
@xstitcher its good you can help
Enjoy a lovely day.
@xstitcher (12537)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @JohnRoberts , you do the same !