Daily Bible Study

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Day 242 Proverbs 22:9 Proverbs 22:9 He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he gives of his bread to the poor. Every day you see or hear messages on TV or radio asking for help to feed and clothe the children in the poor countries of the world. There are many organizations: Feed the Hungry, Samaritan’s Purse, Convoy of Hope are just a few of the many organizations dedicated to helping people in poverty stricken areas of the world. These organizations do not just go to poverty stricken areas, they go wherever there is a need. When natural disasters displace people from their homes, they are there with a helping hand. Solomon saw the need of his people and found God’s blessing when he gave from a willing heart. God will bless you as well when you give from a willing heart. It doesn’t matter how much you give, just that you obey God and give. He is the one who opens the floodgates of heaven and pours down blessings on all those who give to his people. Will you give from a willing heart? God will bless you when you do. Let’s pray: Father, help me give to those in need. Let my heart be willing and my hand be open. Break my heart for what breaks yours. In Jesus’ name, I pray, amen.
A heartbreaking truth of the world that we live in. Great song by Randy Stonehill from his 1984 recording "Celebrate This Heartbeat".
It is heartbreaking to thinko f children starving - especially when so much food goes to waste in the world today.
Yes it is heartbreaking.
@Nawsheen (22953)
• Mauritius
I hope god provides sustenance to all those who need it. God bless
I hope so too.
@CRK109 (14403)
I'm not able to give as much as I used to, but I give where and when I can. What I'd really love to do is volunteer my time somewhere that would make a difference somehow. I've been praying about it and waiting for that door to open.
It doesn't matter how much you give, and time is giving as well. Anything we do for others is giving. I hope that door opens for you soon.
@CRK109 (14403)
@just4him thank you, Valerie
Amen my friend.
Thank you for reading the study.
@prashu228 (25514)
God helps us when we need , we should do the same.help one another help the needy
Yes we should.
@carebear29 (28833)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
amen
Thank you for reading the study.