What could I do with the left overs?

No, I am not talking about food right now. I am thinking of making baskets using beauty products and reselling them. They will be all avon other well names stuff. I have a love for that type of stuff. I just would not want to be stuck with a bunch of stuff not sold. If you could think of something I could really use the idea. That would be something I could totally enjoy doing. An I have a friend here that would love me to be her built in customer. I would love to try for Mother's birthdays but don't want to use teddy bears or balloons that would basically mean big time waste. There is always a birthday but I am not wasting a buck on a balloon. Please offer me some more ideas because I could stock up now on clearance stuff for the baskets. Thanks, guys. The picture is the baskets I made for mother's day.
@ilocosboy (35847)
maybe you can build a room for these collections, the room could be your guest room.
I have a bed in there now. I would not want to toss it out. But I could really be happy doing this. Thanks The idea is awesome.
@SAM774 (4077)
those baskets look amazing.... good job
Thanks very much.
How bout posting and selling them to your friends through Facebook.
They are on facebook tonight my nephew will try to sell them for me.
What you did looks good. Just come up with some other ideas and you will have it made.
I am thinking of stuff to try tomorrow just making one basket. I checked ebay nd a lot of them are dollarstore products.
Are they actually selling on eBay or just listed? I wouldn't want to buy a basket with dollar store items. Now if it was Bath and Body Works and that kind of stuff, I'd be interested.
@shivamani10 (11200)
• Hyderabad, India
Depending on your budget, you can present her a nice sweater or shawl. She will use it and feels happy about it.