I Visited The Other Site This Evening Here Only To Know My Photo Is Stolen By A Writer There And Have It As His Blog Image

cool sea
@cacay1 (32741)
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
For almost a week now I am sick of flu then after flu tonsil enlarged. I tried to open the other site where I am also writing blogs only to strike my eyes to my picture taken in the beach near our home used by a blogger there as his blog image.I felt so bad. I also learned that a Mylotter here also has his own photo stolen by the writer there and so with his blog copied and re - posted by a plagiarist. May I know if these people are also writers here for I learned that they are also Mylotters. if you are here, I am so sorry to tell you that you make me sick again. These are their site names .I doubt if they use the same names. Are you here hackers, plagiarists, spammers, theft: @shady45, @chucks and @Abilo? I hope they will be removed there and here if members at Mylot. They play havoc to a site and hurt people. Photo shown here is me stolen in the other site LB . The theft is @chucks.
@ridingbet (49678)
@Shavkat has that concern too, and i advised him to temporarily leave that site for a while.
She was a good friend, kabsat. @cacay1 also fight against these plagiarists. Some of her photos were being used too.
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Shavkat Hi friend, good news these bad people were removed by Mylot admin after they received my report to them.
@ridingbet (49678)
@Shavkat now that @cacay1 reported then again , aside fro you, to the admin, are you going back there?
That is a very unkind thing that they have done.
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@JudyEv They are bad elements playing havoc at a site but that @Shady45 is a Mylotter @Shavkat told me for his blog was copied entirely by this plagiarist and posted back as her own, what a shame on this poor people.
@cacay1 That's very sad.
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@JudyEv Yes Judy, but Mylot admin messaged me those bad people were removed from Mylot site right away after my messaged reached their office. I am glad of the prmpt action of the site support team.
@Nawsheen (23082)
• Mauritius
Hey that's sorry to hear. I know another Mylot user stating that his photo was stolen at the other site. You must report this thief. What has he been using this photo for. Very unethical behavior
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Nawsheen Yes @Shavkat's photo was stolen and so with his blog copied in verbatim and submitted ' per se ' as her own by @Shady45 a mylotter .
@cacay1 It was really terrible. I think they are still there, right?
@Nawsheen (23082)
• Mauritius
@Shavkat @cacay1 I think you must both try to do something about it because I feel the admin are taking too long to react
This is awful that they do so Erly. I hope they are removed and especially bad as it is a personal photo of you.
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TiarasOceanView I felt bad and my headaches again. I was mad awhile ago for the theft @chucks dared to easily steal my photo and have it as his blog image. sp worst human. @Abilo also stole the photo of @Shavkat and @Shady45 copied his blog and posted it as her own, what a thick face. That Shady45 is a Mylotter Shavkat said, I do not knw about this two,
@fishtiger58 (30346)
• Momence, Illinois
Some people have no shame to steal other's property. Sorry this happened to you.
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@fishtiger58. Not only me also @Shavkat, his personal photo was stolen by @Abilo and used it as his own blog image, what a shame and the other one @Shady45 copied the entire blog posted of @Shavkat then reposted there ar LB
@fishtiger58 (30346)
• Momence, Illinois
@cacay1 wow that's awful.
@fishtiger58 (30346)
• Momence, Illinois
@cacay1 Taking the easy way out by stealing other's work.
@manasamanu (3759)
• Bangalore, India
What crazy people are they to steal like this. They must be removed or else they make the others sick.
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@manasamanu, I reported them yesterday to site admin and this day, Mylot admin messaged me these bad elements were already removed, they are trolls. I am so thankful for the very prompt action of the site admin, I am so happy of their disappearance They might come back here using another name.
• Bangalore, India
@cacay1 Yeah who knows next time what they will do?
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@manasamanu the surely do the same not to a few but to many.May they rot now in hell.
Oh my! That's terrible. And I thought LB is very strict on this. Haven't been on that site for a long time, Sis. I have no idea what's going on in there.
@cacay1 Good thing that he was removed. People like him will only hurt the site and caused trouble. Oh, sorry to hear about LB. Some good things never last.
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@rachz_kisses That is true and the reason why LB decides to shut down because of so many cheaters, spammers, plagiarists that enter the site after having no moderation at all, in short too much abuse done by bad people that damaged the site.
Even with your face in shadow, I can see that is you. How dare this person steal your picture. I hope you reported it to the other site.
@cacay1 That's terrible.
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@just4him That is true so terrible.
That is awful. I hope you report these people. Nice to see that you named them here!
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@DianneN Only two were removed here, there are still two not yet traced the site name used here they are @zasa and @Abilo. maybe they have other names here we do not know. I hope someone can catch these two here zasa and @Abilo. They are detrimental to a site.
@cacay1 I will keep my eyes open. Thanks!
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@DianneN That is great, thanks.
Their usernames do sound quite 'shady'. Sorry abut the theft of your photo.
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Kandae11, It was @chucks who stole my photo in the photo gallery and @Shady 45 copied and pasted the blog of @Shavat there and submitted to site as her own. They have thick faces,poor people they will never live in peace and will always remain poor.
@Mass_Sonu (1035)
I'm sorry for this bad experience. This is really sad that your photo is stolen...
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Mass_Sonu , I already reported this to the site support and fortunately these bad writers, impostors will be removed.
@ShifaLk (7496)
How bad .. sick
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Truly bad.
@Jackalyn (6657)
• Oxford, England
That is not good. I hope they get removed.
@silvermist (20111)
@cacay1 What a callous thing to do!
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@silvermist , yes they are hurting and cheating people.morons.
I just don't understand that. There are so many free photos which can be found via the net easily, why they have to stole others' photos?
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@youless Maybe that is part of their sick mind to hurt [eople and giggle on it, to assault people through their action for they know their physical self won't be affected. They are like a machine that never fear and never fee ashamed. They are garbage in our society.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
If you report a lot of their posts at mylot they will be removed from mylot.
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@workathomefan , Yes dear, I reported them right away to site admin after I learned and saw their site names. They were removed right away, Mylot admin messaged me, they are gone, they are trolls.That @chucks was here for almost a year, OMG, he might have stolen many photos and posts here he liked and reposted as his own in the site where he is in, Karma to that moron.
I don't recognise any of those names, so let's hope that they aren't here. What a cheek to actually steal a photo with you on it!
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@jaboUK, Hi friend, they are mylotters one was here for almost a year and wrote only one post I doubt this guy had collected the posts here and posted them on the site where he is in. These two were removed immediately by Mylot admin after I messaged them. I am so glad of the site's prompt action. This kind of people does not have souls.
@dodo19 (32544)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sorry that your photo was stolen. It's definitely not an experience many of us want to experience.
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@dodo19 Mylot is a very strong site and whoever is caught doing a bad activity, immediately site admin acts out to remove the person.
@responsiveme (14651)
Sorry your post is stolen
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@responsiveme Not post, but photo.