What a Profile Picture!

By JOY
It's a great evening and I just notice I already have replaced a profile picture! I didn't have a hard time choosing the right one coz I'm not a selfie addict and I just have few of my images here. But when the photo was completely uploaded I went a little upset coz the photo was tilted at ninety degrees and I don't have any idea on how to put it in its proper way. But I still like it anyway!
@manasamanu (3756)
• Bangalore, India
I don't think you have to edit it, it looks beautifully. Welcome to myLot, have a good time.
Thank you. :) and yes im having a good time.
• Bangalore, India
@Mass_Sonu (1041)
@YouKnowWho It's a good thing to be positive about one's own self & that's a beautiful profile picture! Anyways, next time you may try the 'rotate' setting in your gallery before uploading the picture (if in mobile) But, still good that you like it this way.
Haha. It is actually in its proper position in my gallery. It just tilted when I uploaded it. Anyway, thanks!!
@Mass_Sonu (1041)
@YouKnowWho Is it? No probs then
You can edit the picture that's in your computer. Delete this one in the profile and then re upload the picture.
@Teekaaa (2526)
• Chennai, India
Every body used to keep their pic up straight,but yours is unique ,different ,nice as well...
Haha. Thank you. I think it doesn't look hilarious at all.
@Teekaaa (2526)
• Chennai, India
@YouKnowWho .. not at all.... You look So beautiful...
@Teekaaa haha. Thank you..
@Freelanzer (6413)
I thought you did that on purpose, it is still a nice photo
Really? Haha. Anyway, thank you. :).
• Portland, Connecticut
It will tilt to the side when it is too large, if you reduce the pixels it will sit right
The picture that you pu up looks really nice. Nothing wrong with it.
@ShifaLk (7313)
Yes it often happens here, what you need to do is just edit the picture like go to edit and save it .. the upload here. it will be then saved automaticaly Straight
@Nawsheen (22857)
• Mauritius
That's a nice profile picture