My second trip as a content writer

Hi mylotters!!!! Missing you all... I've been busy building a career to profession that I have no proper education. It is hard as it always challenge my vocabulary and words uses to different kind of activities. I am about to cry last night thinking if this is my path... But I ask the Lord and he assured me that one day all my works will land at the good soil... And I will harvest full... That I never think that I can have. God bless everyone and may we always strive harder and never give up, for we have a greater God who will never let us down.
@prinzcy (5082)
Hard work always bring good result. Don't give up and good luck
@Paige32 (1603)
Yeah, hardworking and consistency.
Good luck on your journey. Hope that it is indeed what is intended for you and hope you will succeed.
Good luck and, glad that you're enjoying it.
@waflay (2729)
• Nairobi, Kenya
You are on the right path and with your hard work, you will reach places one day.
@dragon68 (784)
What could that profession might be?
@Hate2Iron (7325)
It might take some time to get where you want to be, but if you quit, you will never arrive! You never know when where you want to be is right around the corner!!
@shivamani10 (9941)
• Hyderabad, India
Yes. Work hard but at the same time observe how the others are writing. For vocabulary try to read as much as you can. Even if you can understand two paragraphs perfectly itis o.k. Learn to cross verify the meaning and take them down in a separate book and use it immediately in your post.
@responsiveme (14366)
Good luck as you face your future
@ilocosboy (31759)
You can do it
@m_audrey6788 (10309)
Good luck..Happy for you