View anything good yesterday May 10?

Los Angeles, California
An exciting night if you are a hockey fan in Southern California. The Ducks beat Edmonton in game seven to advance to the western conference finals in Stanley Cup action. I caught up with the latest episode of “Pretty Little Liars” which had some revelations including one concerning Ali’s pregnancy. The new episode of “Famous on Love” focused on Paige’s first day filming and Cassie’s financial crisis. So far this new series is only 50 percent interesting. “Mommy’s Prison Secret” was a horrible cheesy title for a Lifetime movie who have slapped similar names on new movies in recognition of Mother’s Day. It was hardly a secret since the whole town seems to know the main character spent time in jail. Not one to be recommended except for the cheese factor. What played on your screen?
Criminal Minds i had on DVR and watched it was pretty good
@bunnybon7 (31667)
• Holiday, Florida
i watched that tonight on Hulu myself. it is always good.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I watched the Original Flipper movie with Chuck Connors in it, and then an episode of Futurama.
Flipper was mid 60s. The TV series with the same teen actor came after the two movies.
@FourWalls (8960)
Just a concert. It was very good. One thing about road tripping is I realize how precious little TV means to me.
Zero. We went to a musical.
Are you the one second chances here.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Was watching BFG movie and loved it! But I could not stay awake to finish it. Hope to finish it today.
@hostessman (6667)
• Tucson, Arizona
had people over so didn't watch anything, not much of a tv watcher anyway
Since I am a day late on this discussion, and I don't remember what I watched on May 10 really, just some sitcoms, last night I watched Big Bang..where Sheldon proposed to Amy!! Wow! long time coming..
Go Ducks!
@bunnybon7 (31667)
• Holiday, Florida
the last 3 episodes of Quantum Leap which i watched every episode ever made for the past month.lol and Harlots and The handmaids tale both from Hulu
NCIS and NCIS LA